• Authors
  • lady_temily

lady_temily

Subscription:

If you would like to receive email notifications when a new chapter of "At His Majesty's Pleasure" is out, we set up a quick subscription list. Feel free to sign up if that's more convenient than checking the site! Link:

http://bit.ly/hismajesty

-

Bio:

Hi! We're two friends collaborating on a story, "At His Majesty's Pleasure," and created this shared account for that purpose! Thank you for your warm feedback so far. We have a bunch of raw material already written and we're excited to edit it down into a narrative format! We originally wrote for fun post-by-post, with each person writing for a different character.

Scarlett is the writer behind Alexander. She's a law student, which essentially means she has sold her soul to corporations and looks forward to filing expensive paperwork. Her excessive use of parenthetical statements (it really is something of a problem) is matched only by her love of dashes - it adds dramatic emphasis. She enjoys puns, pundits, and pun-ishing stories. ;)

Daisy is the writer behind Alais. She works in the financial sector, which essentially means she has also sold her soul to corporations and looks forward to crunching expensive numbers. Too much of her time and money is wasted on video games and comic book (and Star Wars) memorabilia. She frequently abuses italics.

Location

Tem Village

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1161Followers
4Following
1My Favorites
61My Comments
1Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact lady_temily by clicking here.