• Authors
  • MADMADMADMAXine

MADMADMADMAXine

I'm mad, mad, and mad. I'm mad as Hell and I'm not taking it anymore (lol).

I'm mad at the readers who don't vote and comment on my stories (lol). Please vote for and comment on my stories.

I'm mad at the readers who don't add me to their favorite author list (lol). Please add me to your favorite author list.

I'm angry at those men who don't commit. I'm mad at those men who have emotionally, physically, sexually used and abused me. As if I'm nothing more than a trophy, I'm tired of being treated like arm candy.

I'm not a whore. I'm not even a slut. I'm tired of sucking and fucking men who don't love me and who don't want to marry me. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit of a slut and I could be a whore for the right man (lol).

I'm tired of being deemed as and referred to as the tall, pretty, blue-eyed blonde with the big tits. I'm tired of men dumping me to marry the other woman, the plain woman, the good woman, and the woman who refuses to suck their cocks.

"Seriously, after I just blew you, you ejaculated in my mouth, and I swallowed you, you're dumping me for her, plain Jane? She doesn't even suck cock."

Not married, never married, when all of my friends are married with kids, I'm on my way to being an old maid. So sad. I'm so sad. Mad, I'm so mad.

Maybe it's time I found myself an older man. Older men know how to treat a woman. Older men more appreciate a young, tall, pretty, blue-eyed blonde with big tits.

Maybe it's time I found myself a man old enough to be my father. Maybe it's time I found my Daddy.

"Hey you! Yeah, you. Will you be my Daddy?"

Below is the link to my stories: Please vote...please?

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3089013&page=submissions

Maxine

Location

All alone, lonely, and sexually frustrated.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
126Followers
1Following
2My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact MADMADMADMAXine by clicking here.