• Authors
  • blueeyeandy

blueeyeandy

Hi, single, shy male (but not innocent), living in the Medway, Kent, South East England, just outside of London.

Bit puzzled why it says I jointed 01/01/1970....odd..I was 2.

I write under the penname Shyblueeyes1968, but post also under the penname blueeyeandy on Literotica. This is a hangover from the early days of writing.

It's been awhile since I did any serious writing, but I am coming back to it and I hope to start publishing again soon. I am also looking to at alternative hosting sites. I did have a site hosted on ASSTR but I am not too keen on the other content hosted by ASSTR, and also the site is often down. I am looking at other options for a story page.

I love to chat to my female readers, partly because it helps with my own writing, and well hey, I just love chatting to the ladies LOL. I would like to form a relationship with somebody local to me, as a friend, but perhaps something more if we spark.

I am single, and would like to meet woman in the London and South East England area for friendship and or playmates. In the past, I've gained a lot of inspiration from chatting online or through email exchanges, so even if you've no interest in meeting, it'll still be good hear from you.

My contact email is shyblueeyes1968@yahoo.co.uk, drop me a line if you'd like to have a chat.

I have turned off the anon. feedback, because I am getting shitty emails from people who don't have the balls to use a real email address, if you want to comment, use a real email. But really, if you don't like my writing, or you are offended by typo and mistake...move on, and don't read my work.

This is a hobby, I can only devote so much time and effort too writing as opposed to earning a living. I do my best to correct and proofread my content, but I am also dyslexic, which I have worked hard over the years to overcome. BUT more to the point, I do this for fun and free, it's a hobby. To be frank there is a lot of perfectly written work on Literotica and yet at the same time insipid and dull. My focus is to write some exciting and stimulating, rather than something like the sexual equivalent to watching paint. My apologies if you thing is in fact watching paint dry. LOL

Location

Medway, Kent, SE England, UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
369Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

55

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, , Writing, Gardening, History, Drawing, Painting

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Strap-On, Short Skirts, Oral Sex, Ask About The Rest, Anal, Cum In Mouth

Contact Author

Contact blueeyeandy by clicking here.