• Authors
  • C.H. Darkstrider

C.H. Darkstrider

Current patronage:603
Patrons needed to write full time:2000
If you'd like to help me become a full time writer, consider joining my Patreon and becoming a patron, to gain access to every story chapter I've written, all for just 2$! It may not seem like a lot, but every little bit helps! Annual subscriptions are now available and new annual patrons get 10% off! For those who wish to support me but don't like Patreon, I also have a page on Subscribestar Adult with everything that's on Patreon for the same price! Link is below for those who are interested!!

Available on Patreon and Subscribestar Adult:
Project Prometheus, chapters 45-58
Gaia's Champion, chapters 30-47
Tales of the Wastelander, chapters 8-35
Wings of Fire, chapters 7-11
Beyond Sight, chapter 2
Return of the Blood Reaver, chapter 2-3
Walking on the Darkside(short), Episodes 2-3

There is also artwork of my characters, SFW and NSFW now available!

https://www.patreon.com/CH_Darkstrider
https://subscribestar.adult/c-h-darkstrider

Update: In the process of updating each and every story chapter I have, correcting mistakes, flow issues, grammar and so on. Currently working the chapter 3 block of every story. Will update as progress is made.

I also have a Twitter profile for those who are interested interacting with me!

https://twitter.com/CH_Darkstrider

******************************

So, I started writing because I had an idea that I wanted to give to Tefler, yes, one and the same, to use in his stories. So, they guy wrote back to me in an email and said that he didn't want to ruin such great and well thought out characters that I put a lot of effort into. He told me that he'd love to see me take my idea and give it a life of its own. Said that he'd love to read about them if I ever got it out there.

After thinking about it, I decided to go ahead and do that! Thus, Project Prometheus was born! From there, other ideas formed, some coming to me in the most bizzare of ways! But, instead of ditching them, I wrote them all down and some of them are now the other stories you all know and love!

Since I started writing, I have finally discovered my true passion in life and now have a life goal! That is to become the R.A. Salvatore/Robert Jordan of erotic stories! I have so many stories that I want to share with the world, that it'll take me 2-3 lifetimes just to tell them!!

I enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing and have read some of the most amazing stories here on this site! I only hope that one day, I am counted among these literary titans, and that people remember my tales fondly!

Being a writer was what I was truly meant to do! I pour much of myself into what I write (and a few personal experiences), to where it feels as though I am actually living these adventures! To feel that, with every chapter of every story that I create, is beyond amazing! I can only hope that anyone who reads them, will somehow feel the same way! Cheers!

Location

Toronto, Ontario

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
1563Followers
21Following
1My Favorites
110My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Bird(s), Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact C.H. Darkstrider by clicking here.