RachelRRR

Hi all - recent college graduate, currently working as an admin assistant for a law firm. I'm a Secretary, impolitely. I identify as submissive and a bit of a pain and verbal humiliation lover. I have a strong body image kink and I love talking about my butt. Some of the comments I've gotten about my bottom being too big really stuck with me. I've always been self-conscious about my body so it took me a lot of effort to finally "accept" myself and try to convince myself that not everyone is just staring at me like I think they are. Then I had a conversation here reminding me that yes, people do stare and judge and that I can't hide from their gazes and thoughts. That really jumped up my self-consciousness. If I'm in the exhibitionist rooms, I will share pictures but under the condition that you are willing and able to indulge my humiliation kink. Please make fun of me for being an exhibitionist slut, tell me I have a big butt and fat thighs, and a pussy that gets wet at being insulted!

I love the thought of being forced to wear a butt plug while I work for you. And yes, my profile picture is indeed me. A butt plug makes a good pacifier for whiny girls, too. Just pop it out of her ass and into her mouth to keep her quiet and compliant.

I also really enjoy spanking and occasionally following along to orders or tasks if I can. Think the scene from "Secretary".. phew.. makes my heart jump just remembering it. I absolutely love directed masturbation.. Email me if you'd like to chat: rachelrrr125@gmail.com

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
98% Masochist
98% Degradee
94% Submissive
86% Exhibitionist
73% Experimentalist
57% Pet
49% Rope bunny
40% Non-monogamist
34% Slave
28% Vanilla
19% Primal (Prey)
17% Voyeur
12% Brat

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
25Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Fetishes

Enf, Humiliation, Exposure, Blackmail, Verbal Abuse, Spanking, Instructions, Body Shaming

Contact Member

Contact RachelRRR by clicking here.