• Authors
  • MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore

MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore

Hi I'm Violet Christine,

I'm more of a novelist than I am a short story writer. I write erotica. I don't write pornography. Because I don't write stroke stories that have sex, sex, and more sex, my stories are down voted.

I write real stories with a beginning, a middle, and an ending. I write real stories with plot and tension. I write stories with dialogue, description, character development, imagery, and suspense.

If you read my stories please vote. Only 1 in 200 readers votes. If only readers thought of voting as applause, I'd have more votes.

If you read my stories, please comment. Only 1 reader in 2,000 readers comment. Think of comments as your positive way to encourage and personally bond with the writer by pointing out what you liked about the story and/or what made an impression on you.

For free, I devote 45-90 hours of my life to each chapter to write you the best possible story that I can write. The least you can do is to give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

I'm a 36-year-old mixed-race, black woman. A black woman with blue eyes is rare. My Dad, never met him, was black. He was murdered in a drive-by after being released from prison. My Mom, never met her either was white. She was a stripper and a prostitute. She died of a drug overdose after giving birth to me. I grew up with my maternal grandmother.

Never married I had my son when I was 15-years-old. A survivor of sexual abuse, I was one of the lucky ones. Willing to suck and fuck anyone, I was such a whore back then but not now.

Lost in a world of alcohol, sex, and drugs, I had no idea how hard my life would be if I survived. Determined to better myself for the sake of my son, I got clean and sober. I completed high school and completed college while working two jobs. My grandmother helped by watching my son while I was in school or working.

I tried dating but men only want one thing, a blowjob. I've given more than my share of those (lol). Unfortunately, once men learned that I had a child, they didn't want my baggage. Now that my son is 21-years-old and no longer living with me, men want me not as a wife but as a lover.

Even though I'm a woman who loves sex, especially sucking cock, men my age and older don't want to commit to a woman. No matter how good looking the woman is and how good she is in bed, all men are the same. All men are wanna-be players. All men want their cake and eat it too.

Instead of dating, please don't judge me, I had sex with my adult son when he turned 18-years-old. Instead of complicating my life and falling back in my old habits, I sought what was comfortable and safe for me.

I had sex with my cousins, my brothers, my uncles, and my son's friends. Trust me, it was much easier to fuck and suck my relatives and my son's friends than it was wasting my time dating while pretending I'm someone I'm not. I'm not a good woman. I'm a whore.

No matter their age, younger, my age, or older and no matter their color, white, black, or yellow, all men want the same thing. All men want to talk dirty while having sex. Different from women, men don't want to make love, they reject romance, they just want to fuck and be sucked.

Now with my sex life uncomplicated and just about me, forget about having a long-term relationship, I just want sex. With me working 50 plus hours a week in a stressful job, I don't have time to date. I barely have time to write.

I definitely don't have time for men and their issues. Just shut the fuck up and fuck me. Then, after you give me an orgasm, I'll suck you. And it's not really a blowjob unless you cum in my mouth and I swallow. Right?

Other than exhibitionism and non-consensual/reluctant sex, my thing is incest. As much as I enjoy being forced, having incestuous sex, and exposing myself in public, I enjoy writing about incestuous sex. I enjoy writing about the incestuous sex that I've had as much as I enjoy writing about all of the flashing I've done.

Don't get me wrong. I love talking dirty too. Only, there's a difference from being crass and perverted to being sexy and flirtatious. Be kind and polite to me and I'll be the woman you never thought you'd have in your life.

Men want a woman who is not only a whore in bed but also a classy, witty, funny, and an intelligent partner in life. Modesty aside, I'm such a woman.

Write me with your comments on my stories. I enjoy writing stories for fans for a small fee. Instead of charging by the word, I charge a small, flat fee to write custom, personalized stories. I will answer all emails that are kind, respectful, and intelligent.

Whichever stories you read of mine, please vote. Please give me the support of your vote, your loyalty as a reader, and your friendship.

No, I will not send you any naked photos of me, not yet anyway, maybe later once I get to know you (lol), and if you allow me to write your story.

God Bless you and thank you Jesus

Violet Christine

Location

Detroit

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
787Followers
1Following
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism

Contact Author

Contact MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore by clicking here.