Literotica.com
índice : miembros : rpsuch : Biografía

Add to favorites

rpsuch
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
rpsuch Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Sin Respuesta
Altura: Sin Respuesta
Lugar: PA
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: No
Fetiches: justice
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 320435
Miembro desde: March 3, 2004
Última vez Modificado: April 17, 2013
rpsuch
Algunas palabras de rpsuch:

April 17, 2013

I don't mind when some anonymous writes a better story could have been done by a monkey with a keyboard. But it drives me crazy when some anonymous sends me a message with issues I could address or even acknowledge if only I had some freaking way to contact them.

If you're not sending something with vicious, biting sarcasm, I won't bite.

October 9, 2011

I just read the comments to The Longest Day and Insubordination. You may have noticed they feature the same character: Jonathan Smith. He is the main character in my novel Circumstantial Evidence. These stories were intended to partially fill in has background and history prior to the events which take place in Circumstantial Evidence.

There are two incidents in The Longest Day which are referred to in Circumstantial Evidence. Nothing is referenced in Insubordination, though you can see the influences on his future behavior.

I will be adding Jonathan Smith stories though they are not intended to form a complete biography.

The incident in The Longest Day which took place in Bail Court took place substantially the way I wrote it.

October 2, 2011

Revenge of the Nerd has been sitting in the queue while I steamed over what seemed to me a capricious decision by Laurel and Manu. At the end of Chapter 81 I added:

<i>Chapter 82 is best read at my site where you can right click the link to hear the song while you're reading.</i>

Somebody deemed this advertising since it couldn't possibly be seen as a link to another site. My intention was to provide the optimal experience in reading this chapter and I don't believe Literotica would have allowed an external link to listen to the song while reading the chapter.

I waited the time it took for me not to send in the @#(&#%^& hellfire and damnation response that would have been emotionally satisfying but accomplish less than nothing. So, the final chapters of Revenge of the Nerd should be available here within a day or two, though they have been available elsewhere for nearly a month.

The story is done; I'm not. I hope to be scribbling notes on future stories inside my coffin, though I realize that might be too ambitious.

September 17, 2011

I'm waiting for Literotica to explain why they rejected chapter 81. I got the standard explanation but it doesn't seem to fit.

The final 4 chapters are posted everywhere else but for Literotica they are in limbo.

December 14, 2010

I submitted chapters 42 and 43. 44 goes with 43 so I'll have to do a final edit and submit that as well. After that, there may be a lull, though I've written through chapter 57. I need to sit down and start finishing the story. The faster it goes, the faster it will get posted.

Even after a chapter is written it can take a lot of work to get it ready to post since I'm using three different formats for the places I post. I'm also very fussy about what I put out there. I just replaced "receive" with "suffer" in Chapter 43 which I had already posted on my site.

December 3, 2010

I submitted chapters 37, 38 and 39. They should go together, but Lit doesn't post more than one a day. You can find them all on my site.

October 18, 2010

I posted Chapter 28 of Revenge of the Nerd on my site: www.peterschulman.com.

I submitted it to Literotica on the 16th.

September 28, 2010

I submitted Chapter 23 of Revenge of the Nerd.

September 25, 2010

I submitted Chapter 22 of Revenge of the Nerd. As usual, it's on my site.

September 1, 2010

I don't know what happened. Lit somehow snuck chapters 13 and 14 under the radar. My view panel didn't show them as posted until the 31st, but the post dates are the 29th and 30th. It caught me by surprise so I didn't submit Chapter 17 until the 31st. I'm afraid that means it comes out between the 3rd and the 5th. At least it gives me more time to work out the spa stuff for Chapter 22.

Booklocker finally made Circumstantial Evidence available as an ebook so it's available anywhere in the world without shipping.

August 27, 2010

Anonymous, I want to answer all your questions:

Yes. Thank you so much. Are you out of your mind? No, not really. I definitely plan to. It's not my fault! I take complete responsibility. There's not accounting for taste. No, of course I'm not serious. I forget that not everyone knows me and you take me seriously at your own peril.

Well, it would be easier to answer the anonymati but since they leave an address or name I'm afraid it's impossible. There are some I would love to answer, but, oh, well.

August 20, 2010

Aha! Chapters 5-11 are scheduled for posting one a day until the 27th. It's out of my hands. You can still read up to Chapter 15 at my site.

August 18, 2010

I submitted Chapters 13 and 14. I submitted 11 and 12 yesterday. I have no idea when they will be posted given that 1 through 11 were posted one after the other.

Be advised: There may be a delay at Chapter 22 (although chapter breaks may change). I haven't finished my research into what the treatments at the spa consist of and, never having gone to a spa myself, have no reference to even make it up.

August 15, 2010

I regularly receive feedback on Revenge and recently reread it. I liked it. I liked it enough to post more of what is already written, though not completed. I haven't decided whether to change the pacing to make it a book, or to post the whole thing online, so don't have any expectations except that a lot more will be posted.

I admit to having a crass reason for posting more as well. I was not allowed to post the first four chapters of Circumstantial Evidence, the only four that will ever be posted, so I'm using these posts to suggest visiting my site www.peterschulman.com and checking it out, as well as other goodies like my author photo.

To find the new version of Revenge of the Nerd as well as new chapters, go to www.peterschulman.com and click on My Stories.

July 18, 2010

You can find out about Circumstantial Evidence at www.peterschulman.com. Authors seem to prefer photos of themselves at an younger age. I felt that if you're going to do that, why take half measures? I'll be rotating them, but the one I'm starting with is the one I unsuccessfully tried to put here.

July 17, 2010

I'm surprised, stunned and thrilled at the reaction to What I Learned at Literotica. I'm surprised it was received so well. I'm stunned at the statistics. At 1:30 A.M July 17, not quite 4 days since it posted, it had 4254 views, a staggering 138 votes and a staggering 36 comments. That's a higher percentage of comments than most stories get for votes. And I've never seen such a high percentage of votes.

The votes seem to be appreciation for the story. But the comments were participatory democracy. Reviewing them, it has been like a bunch of friends getting together at the corner bar to talk and joke and have a good time.

So, welcome to the party my friends. I've had just as good a time as the rest of you. This was so much fun we'll have to figure out how to do something like this again.

July 6, 2010

I submitted a few edits to The Gift of Abstinence that I missed when originally submitting. I have learned, "I'll get to it," usually means "if I remember before I die."

The picture I referred to on the 29th didn't make it. I think it was flagged by the rule that pictures must be of persons at least 18 years old. I only missed by 17 years and 3 months.

I submitted Insubordination yesterday. It should be up in 2 or 3 days. More to come.

June 29, 2010

I'm starting to post edited versions of some of my stories. I learned a lot about how to edit during the countless (I lost count) edits of my upcoming novel. There will also be some new stories as well as the first four chapters of the book.

The picture is my author photo on the book cover. I am a life-long voracious reader and the picture is the oldest evidence I could find.

January 7, 2010

There is a lot more coming, but I wanted to reach out to those who sent me anonymous feedback. There have been good questions I would like to answer. But I don't have the email address of Anonymous; not any single anonymous. I'll grant I haven't answered many who sent me feedback and I'll address that soon. But I have answered zero of those who sent anonymous feedback, nor will I ever answer such feedback. It's not possible.

February 10, 2009

You will find little actual sex in my stories, though the themes tend to be erotic. There are two main reasons for this. First, it's more fun to me to write about ideas than details of the connections and movements of physical parts. Second, and just as important, I think eroticism comes from the personalities, relationships and situations in which the characters find themselves. If an author sets up that part of the story well, anything they do is hot. If it were not true that the most important sex organ is the mind, we wouldn't be here reading about it and using our imaginations to picture the situations instead of watching porn, which offers limited opportunity to use the imagination, or just doing it, which would, but isn't always available.

I also like to find a different way to look at things than others. Some of the stories were so different that people told me I couldn't do that. Why not?

In my cheating stories, each may leave out important aspects to think about. I try to focus on one way of looking at the situation. If I included every perspective and understanding in a single story, what would be left to talk about in the next? So I may go lightly on remorse, forgiveness, responsibility or some other concept in a story and if your criticism is based on that, you're probably right. My judgment was probably that the story didn't rely too heavily on that particular aspect. I readily admit my judgment has been wrong on enough things to convince me I could be wrong, but, as in everything else, all I can do is the best I can.

I appreciate reader feedback enough to tolerate those that seem pointlessly acerbic, or just plain pointless. I've learned a lot about how I fail to get across ideas I thought were clear. But then I knew them before I posted the story and the reader only knows what I wrote.

Many thanks to my editors and readers of whom Lady Cibelle and Kanga40 have done the most work.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios