Literotica.com
índice : miembros : MasterErebus : Biografía

Add to favorites

MasterErebus
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
MasterErebus Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: USA
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: fw
Estado: Sin Respuesta
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: BDSM, force and non-con, shame and degradation, exhibitionism, and generally flaunting the taboo
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 3230444
Miembro desde: June 6, 2016
Última vez Modificado: March 8, 2017
Algunas palabras de MasterErebus:

LEGALLY, it's questionable. MORALLY, it's disgusting. PERSONALLY, I like it.

----------

I'm an experienced, professional writer sharing only the most explicit and unmerciful of his works. Mostly short stories, but with the odd digital painting.

Warning: Expect mostly darker, taboo subject matter. A lot of my stuff that ends up here will likely feature hard rape, sadism, heavy abuse and degradation, humiliation, vile characters doing vile things with or without karmic backlash, and in general a whole lot of undeserved unpleasantness happening to otherwise innocent, perfectly good people. If these works were lighter and nicer, I wouldn't need to come here to find my appropriately twisted audience.

But remember that THIS IS ALL FANTASY. A bit of cathartic horribleness, not meant to carry any messages or statements, not meant to promote or encourage anyone to do anything. We're all adults; we can all distinguish fiction from reality. We all know that just because something arouses us doesn't necessarily make it a good thing. I don't condone any of the actions or attitudes you may read from me, and neither do my readers (and if you're a reader of mine and you DO condone this stuff, get the fuck out).

Are we all in agreement? Yeah? Good? Good. Please enjoy the abject misery I'm out to spread responsibly.

----------

A word from the author:

As I've seen a couple of common concerns in the comment section for the works I've posted here, I'd like to openly address a couple of points.

Some people have been reading my noncon-tagged stories and announcing that the overall darkness of the subject matter (sadism, degradation, miserable victims, unhappy endings) has depressed and/or offended them. To these people, without sarcasm or patronizing, I'd like to say: I'm sorry, but ... well, I'm afraid that's part of the point. The name of my overarching story series is "Bad Things Happening to Elves." They're not meant to be light hearted stories. If that turns you off, that's your prerogative, and I won't fault you for it, of course.

That said...

If you're particularly bummed out by a particular story and wish you hadn't read it, I'm not averse to slapping a quick warning at the beginning of these things just to drive home the point to prospective readers that these stories founded on the theme of innocents' lives being horribly ruined will be exactly as dark as they sound. If that's something enough people say they want, I'll lead with that. Despite the subject matter at play here, I'm not actually an asshole.

And if you DID like the stories but still wish there were a bright spot here or there, that's not the point of this series -- but I'm also not averse to revenge or nicer twists at the end of stories or in follow-ups. Maybe I'll put something lighter up here someday, when I have time to write it. Or maybe (again, if demand for it shows enough) I can do one or two "Better Things Happening to Elves" pieces to put give my leading ladies optional retcons to the paths their lives ultimately take.

This is just my playground for the creative side of my depraved id. I'm glad that so many of you seem to like the quality of the works, and they're not without some effort on my part, but I don't take any of this too seriously. If you want to see new and interesting things, if you want us to play a bit differently sometimes, that's fine. Keep the feedback coming, positive or otherwise.

All I ask is that, if the stories I choose to tell within the confines of the rules offend or disgust or horrify you, please be fair expressing that. Not everyone likes this stuff, but some people do, and it's all just cathartic fantasy with no intended morals or messages attached. If I do something deserving of reprimand, let me know; but otherwise, if I'm not your thing, don't retaliate based on personal taste. I can't make you like something you don't, and I wouldn't want to. You can't make me stop liking something I do, and you shouldn't feel the need to. There's plenty of smut out there for all of us.

Thank you. And stay dirty.

-- MasterErebus

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios