• Authors
  • lilslutkins

lilslutkins

Hey boys and girls.

TL,DR: Be respectful and DO NOT SEND PICTURES!

Recently I started writing my own short, naughty stories and just published one of them soon. So please let me know what you think. It's kind of an experiement... But give honest feedback - if you don't you might end up with more on here... Though I am not promising anything...

If you happen to see me on the chat, please try and communicate like a literate human being and not like Bodo the caveman. "wuzup" in a private chat message is just not really a line that will get my attention and make me want to engage in a (potentially naughty or even raunchy) conversation - neither is "Hey" or "How old?". Oh and if you want to make sure to get on my ignore list, just send me unsolicited image and video links. That is the worst 'ice breaker' I have ever seen! Disgusting, rude and totally impersonal. Just don't! Not kidding!

OK, so a bit about me:
I tend to like to paint pictures with words and appreciate the same in others. So you will never get me to send you a picture of me... actually I think it's more fun if you tell me how you picture me (or the character I am going to be writing). Hey, this is all virtual anyway, right? So might at least embrace the whole virtual reality thing and make your own.

As you can tell from the nick I chose, I am rather considering myself on the short side, but if you want to think of me as a tall and leggy stunner, feel free to do so. :oD Yes, I am also keenly aware that my nick uses the word slut in it - which I chose to make it clear from the beginning that I am here to have my sexual side titillated as much as that I like to imagine to live out loose morals as I would never dare in real life. Yes, I am a bit of a closet slut - I'd love to just jump any hot guy I see, but somehow I am always afraid of the "what if's". So here I come to be free of that.

DISCLAIMER: If you ask me about my real age, looks etc. I will most likely simply tell you that I won't share that information. Two stalkers are enough for my lifetime - thank you very much. Insisting on it will get you ignored.

Stuff I am into varies a LOT:
I like age gap stories, because I'm not THAT old yet, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for guys that are considerably older than me - like 15 to 20 years older.
I'm also a sucker for group action - the thought itself of a group of people leaving inhibitions and moral standards behind is just sooo damn sexy.
The same is true for public scenes - nothing more exhilarating than the thought of being watched... just thinking if someone might join and... *getting all weak kneed, flustered, hot and bothered at the thought*.
Oh, depending on the scene a bit of reluctance that is overcome (not saying outright use of force, but it's tending in that direction) can be a HUGE turn-on - or the loss of control when my character is being held or tied and then teased by being used *getting even more hot and bothered here*.
Lately I have found myself again and again perusing the incest section and I think it can be very hot to add a bit of forbidden naughtiness to the scene. I guess it appeals to me because of that already intimate relationship with family members feeding into a calm and relaxed atmosphere in which common moral standards are discarded in the need to answer the call of the flesh.


What turns me off is actually rather simple:
Rudeness, disrespect, humiliation and not even attempting to write engagingly. I know not everyone is good with words - I consider myself to be a rather bad writer if I may say so myself - but there's a difference between just txting and trying to write. Usually it boils down to a conscious effort at spelling, an attempt at comprehensible grammar and these nasty little things called "adjectives" and "adverbs". ;o)

I think I already blabbed about too much anyway. You want to know anything more, just feel free to get in touch. I won't bite... hard... unless you insist. :o)

Love,
Lilslutkins

Location

In your wildest dreams

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
40Followers
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Author

Contact lilslutkins by clicking here.