• Authors
  • ILookLikeJailBait

ILookLikeJailBait

Hi,

I'm Kimberly but I prefer being called Kim.

Please vote for and comment on my stories. If you want me to like you, please vote and comment. If you really want me to share my naked pictures with you, please vote 5 for my stories.

Even when I was 18-years-old, I looked like a 12-year-old. I've always looked younger than my age. If it wasn't for my big breasts and my sexy body, no one would believe my age. Even now at 25-years-old and out of college, I barely look 18-years-old.

In my attempt to make myself look older, as you can determine for yourself, I wear more makeup, especially lipstick. I love wearing lipstick, especially red lipstick. Lipstick on the dipstick (lol).

I love how lipstick makes my lips look so full and so sexy. I love it when men stare at my lips as if they're imagining their cocks in my mouth. With men knowing what they'd like me to do with my big, red lips, men always compliment me on my full lips and on my lipstick.

I've always had big tits. As if undressing me with their eyes, it sexually excites me when men stare at my big tits. I love my big tits.

I guess looking younger will be a good thing as I grow older but for now looking younger than I am sucks big time. I'm tired of being carded every time I enter a club or buy a drink.

I'm tired of men asking me my age as if I'm jail bait ready to trick them into thinking that they're having sex with a minor.

Trust me (lol), I'm no minor. Having sex since I was 18-years-old, I've been around.

Just by happenchance, I stumbled over Literotica after reading some stories late one night online. Being that I like to write, I thought I'd try writing stories too. Why not? What do I have to lose?

A way to pass the time, writing my own erotica is better than masturbating over someone else's story. Writing erotica is sexy fun.

Please don't be mean to me. I'm very sensitive. I cry a lot because I'm so lonely. I haven't had sex since I broke up with my last boyfriend, an older man.

I haven't had the easiest life after being abandoned as a baby. Having never known my father, I have a Daddy complex and have a thing for older men.

"I love you, Daddy."

Forget about not having a mother, being that I never knew my father, my grandfather, and/or any of my uncles, I never had an older man in my life.

I mostly grew up in foster care and the men in those families looked at me as if they wanted to have sex with me. They were all a bunch of child molesting perverts.

All that I ask is that you vote for and comment on my stories. Please vote for and comment on my stories. Please write me to tell me what you think of my stories.

I promise to answer anyone who writes me, is kind to me, who votes for my stories, and/or comments on my stories.

Also, being that I never knew my father, I'd love to meet an older man, someone old enough to be my Daddy or even my grandfather. We don't even have to have sex, unless you want to have sex with me. I'm more looking for someone to give me advice and/or to allow me to write their story.

My dream come true, that would be so wonderful to have an older man to correspond with, to have his opinion of my stories, to share my sexy pictures, and to help me through my life. I don't have anyone like that.

All of the young guys around me are jerks. I'd love to have the advice and guidance of an older and more experienced man.

My way to get sexual attention, I'm an exhibitionist. I love being topless and naked. I enjoy flashing myself at the mall, on the bus, and on the train.

Showing unsuspecting men my panties, my bra, my ass, and my tits is what sexually excites me. As long as I'm careful and make my flashes appear accidental instead of deliberate, it's harmless fun.

I don't want men to think that I'm a whore, even though I am, so I always make my flashing appear unintentional. As if they're at the right place at the right time, I love walking on a subway grate while wearing a short, flared skirt as the train speeds beneath me.

One time, when my skirt was high in the air and my panties were showing, an older man said that I reminded him of a dark haired Marilyn Monroe but I don't know who that is.

It's more the look on their faces and their reactions that allows me to masturbate in my room later while reliving all that I did and all that I exposed. Just as I love flashing men, I love sexually teasing men too.

I take it as a compliment when a man calls me a cock teaser after sexually teasing him all night, him buying me drinks, and then not giving him sex (lol).

If only they knew that I really love sucking cock. If only they knew my sexual fantasy is to be taken.

If only they knew my sexual fantasy is to be stripped naked. If only they knew my sexual fantasy, as long as I'm safe and it's just role play, is for them to pretend to rape me.

All I ask is that you vote for my stories. Being that I'm not a whore, just a horny and lonely woman, I'll answer anyone who is respectfully polite.

I have lots of sexy pictures to share with anyone who'd like me to write their story for a small fee.

Kimberly (Kim)of ILookLikeJailBait

Location

Alone, lonely, and horny

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
357Followers
1Following
4Series Published

More About Me

Age

30

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Nfl Football, Beer, Fast Cars, Movie Buff

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism. I Love Showing

Contact Author

Contact ILookLikeJailBait by clicking here.