Literotica.com
índice : miembros : TheRedZone : Biografía

Add to favorites

TheRedZone
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
TheRedZone Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: Massachusetts
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Sin Respuesta
Fetiches: Incest (any) beasti
Animales de compañia: Otro
Número de usuario: 3429474
Miembro desde: November 1, 2016
Última vez Modificado: November 9, 2016
Algunas palabras de TheRedZone:

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to read my submissions. I'm new to this site as far as writing goes, but I've been reading the stories for years, so, I decided to try writing a few and see how it goes. If you like my stories, please feel free to leave a comment and/or some suggestions or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. If you don't like them, don't bother leaving rude comments or complaining that they're too short or unrealistic.

I write short stories, and they are just that; STORIES.... so if they seem unrealistic, it's because they are, and your rude and ignorant comments are NOT welcome here. (Or anywhere else) I'm not Stephen King, or Dean Koontz, or H.G. Wells, and I don't write EPIC NOVELS about how two or more people came about having sex. I'm an average guy who lives in the real world, with a real family and a job, with bills to pay, like everyone else. I write short stories about things that capture my imagination, and I am kind enough to share them with you, and if that's not good enough for you, then click a button and move on. It's a big site, with thousands of stories. Go find something you like. There's no need for anyone to be an asshole and hide behind the ANONYMOUS wall and act like your some kind of literary genius.

If you don't like it, that's ok.... just move on....

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios