• Authors
  • KinkyHeather769

KinkyHeather769

I am new to this site and I am a thick and curvy white girl who loves being taken by black men. I love the contrast between our skin complexion and also how masculine black men are, the rougher they are, is the better I feel, and how black men can last so long during sex. In the past I have been with several black and spanish girls just to see what it was like to be with a girl, because I loved watching lesbian porn so much, but nothing's better than the firm grasp of black men when they want to plant themselves between your legs it just drives me crazy plus, my favorite porn is still interracial porn anyway,there is this couple that really influenced me sexually this year, and I would like to find a black man just like him, very handsome, in shape, a bad boy who knows when to be bad, and who'll be honest yet kinky in the bedroom, a man who will let his woman explore her sexuality and enjoy it and not get jealous. I will do anything for my men in bed, so anyway I was recently turned on to more lesbian porn, by sneaking and listening to this married couple that I work with, when they have sex and they were so hot, he would give her all sorts of sexual fantasies while they had sex, with other women and other men. I would fantasize about her husband all the time especially at night. So every story that I write is true, even the sexual fantasies. I am fully submissive to men, and will do anything in bed, as long as it's hard, fast and rough because I love feeling used, so anyway I know that I am a slut, and definitely a whore and a very kinky submissive PAWG.

Location

Yorktown

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
13Followers
21Following
4687My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Black Men Domination, I Am Straight, But Will Be Bisexual For My Man

Contact Member

Contact KinkyHeather769 by clicking here.