Literotica.com
índice : miembros : GreenFingers2015 : Biografía

Add to favorites

GreenFingers2015
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
GreenFingers2015 Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Sin Respuesta
Altura: Sin Respuesta
Lugar: Europe, mostly UK
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Sin Respuesta
Fumar Ocasionalmente
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 3467560
Miembro desde: November 30, 2016
Última vez Modificado: September 28, 2017
Algunas palabras de GreenFingers2015:

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

My original multi-part serial story appeared on Literotica some years ago under the title of THE TOUCH in the Novella section. The series was suspended rather abruptly when I needed to go into hospital and then convalescence for some repairs whilst working abroad. I am now home and new chapters are now being added to the series regularly. I have now come to the end of the handwritten journals which had been prepared for online publishing and so there may be some delays in posting new chapters as these need to be edited and formatted before being posted online.

How did it all start? A lot of readers have asked me what prompted the writing of these stories. Back in the mid '90s I bought a box of miscellaneous books at an auction amongst which were new, blank desk diaries for the years 1986 to 1995, it seemed a shame not to use some of them and so I started filling the pages with Jamie's story, a rambling coming of age and taboo family saga. After that it just snowballed and the characters took over and simply wrote their own tale, I just held the pen and bought new diaries each year. You have probably guessed that there is a lot yet to come and I will continue posting episodes of THE TOUCH as long as readers indicate their interest.

Meanwhile there are a number of new submissions coming along which are in the same vein as the original series and were put together whilst I was recuperating and did not have access to my original hardcopy files. For followers of the original series some of the characters may be familiar but the tales are set several years on. The first is a seven part sequel entitled "A FAMILY CHRISTMAS" which has been added in 2017.

There are two more new series of stories in the pipeline the first episodes of "WIVES AND LOVERS" started to appear on Literotica in May 2017 and have proved popular and there are several more episodes in the pipeline waiting to be posted.

I am also in the process of modernizing the "LUCKY JACK DRAKE" stories which first appeared in print in a pulp men�s magazine the 1990s and these are being added to Literotica as they are brought into the 21st century. It is intended to publish all of the original stories in time but unfortunately this may not be in chronological order. The first posted episode JACK THE DESPICABLE attracted the largest mail bag of any story I have posted on Literotica both positive and negative which is very gratifying, the reader�s votes, comments and feedback mails are the only way that an online author has of gauging their readers approval so thank you and please keeping voting and commenting.

Finally, I also intend adding a number of stand-alone short stories some of which are new and others from the past resurrected from my archives including BREAKING THE DUCK! an occasional series of short erotic stories and novellas about first time sexual experiences... some are funny, some are sad and some have strayed into the realms of the taboo or the unusual...mostly the stories are about people and relationships rather than just sex although there are explicit sexual descriptions in some if not all of the tales.

September 2017 Apologies to regular readers but work on these stories has been postponed due to family illness. Hope to be in action again soon

GF

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios