Julie_Loves_Roleplay

i basically play myself, just in different fantasy situations, rather that trying to play a different person, i think that works best, to basically play oneself.
5'2, long brown hair, brown eyes, small tits, big hips; a mix of shy and friendly, hesitant, but curious ; and im wearing a light sundress, white lacy edge bra ,white cotton panties, open toe strappy heels

brown hair, brown eyes, big butt, small tits... that pretty much sums it up

I'm here for role-play, not looking for a real meet, not here to cam. not do phone sex. If I deem you to be a misogynist, I will say byes and cease chatting with you. And, please,, dont ask if im "touching"; when I'm chatting and role playing, I focus on the chat i focus on the role play, keeping my hands on the keyboard. I don't masturbate while on line... but.. if I really like the role play, I might be thinking of it later when in in the shower with the massage head set to pulse ;-)

I DO love other very naughty roleplay themes, and just adore roleplay that describes more that just sex actions. Detailed descriptions, full sentences, expressing thoughts and emotions and other such insights make for much better chat, i think. If you are unable to put together a sentence that has more than 5 words in it, we will not be chat partners for very long. I will most often be found in the impregnation room, but also enjoy other naughty themes, especially themes of being " taken" , (with a special liking for guys 50+ in age), willful seduction...and i also enjoy themes of being " shared" involving mfm 3 somes. I also have a fondness for "being taken" in a wide open but deserted place... and will almost always be wearing a simple dress...ankle length, that can be hiked up to my waist... and at my waist, white cotton panties that can be pulled down to my ankles.

Really naughty things that really turn me on, but that I am way too sensible and too chicken to explore in the real world, preferring to explore them in the relative safety of online roleplay chat. Roleplay wise , im open to trying most anything once ; if i like it, i might even do it again !

So, welcome to my outlet ;-) kisses thanks for reading my profile!

Location

usa

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
87Followers
5Following

More About Me

Age

40

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact Julie_Loves_Roleplay by clicking here.