Literotica.com
índice : miembros : soppingwetpanties : Biografía

Add to favorites

soppingwetpanties
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
soppingwetpanties Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: East Coast
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: Writing,Reading,Wine
Estado: Curioso
Fumar Sin Respuesta
Beber: Sin Respuesta
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Gato(s)
Número de usuario: 3588221
Miembro desde: March 2, 2017
Última vez Modificado: October 23, 2022
Algunas palabras de soppingwetpanties:

Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet.

4-13-17

I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibilities. As always, your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

5-6-17

Just published Mistress Elaine and the latest installment of The Abyss - Nicole. I've really enjoyed collaborating with Boxwood on the Mistress Elaine story. It's not in my range of experience to deal with male subs but I've really had a lot of fun with it. More to come on Boxwood. And the latest installment of The Abyss ties up a lot of loose ends. Now I need to consider whether to write about Justine's confrontation with her husband and what is to become of Sasha.

Thank you for your readership and encouragement.

Mistress SWP

8-25-17

With the publication of "Into the Depths of Depravity" there are now a whole set of stories that are interlinked. Here is a guide to the progression:

If you are interested in Troy, Laney, Mistress Claire, Boxwood, Jennifer and Mistress Elaine, here is the progression of stories.

1. The Vortex - Laney meets Mistress Claire.

2. The Masked Woman and the Mistress - Troy meets Mistress Claire and Laney

3. Into the Depths of Depravity - Troy and Laney move to the East Coast and meet Mistress Elaine.

4. Jennifer's Road to Submission - Jennifer meets Mistress Elaine and Laney

5. Mistress Elaine (3 stories) - Boxwood sees Mistress Elaine again and meets Jennifer

For those of you into "puppy" play, there is now a full set of stories centering on carrie p., a submissive and a fan of my stories:

1. Submission in the Sun and Sand (Ch 01-02)

2. Submission in the Sun and Sand (Ch 03-05)

3. Eclipsing the Sun

Will be publishing Mistress Helene and Grace shortly. Grace is a character in Submission in the Sun and Sand.

Thank you for reading my stories, providing feedback and voting.

Mistress SWP

6-10-19

Just submitted Book Two of "A Cup of Tea," which should be published this weekend. I appreciate the warm reception for Book One. As you can tell, I'm moving to longer stories that are more plot and character driven (although I trust the sex is still good). Book Two moves the plot along (with unexpected twists), and paves the groundwork for the third and final book, which I'm working on now. Please continue to comment and vote.

Best wishes for a happy summer.

MIstress SWP

10-23-22

Hello Max Fans,

A recent comment has prompted me to summarize the timeline of Max’s stories, which is below:

Maelstrom

Deception

Blindsided

Jackknifed

Tailspin

Cold Steel

Hot Steel

Pink Ice

Betrayal

Loss of Innocence

Revenge is Best Served Cold

To Hell … And Back

I started with “Cold Steel” as a one off, but given my interest in the character and the favorable reception, I kept writing. You’ll note that “Cold Steel” is much shorter and less detailed than later stories, as I’ve gotten a feel for the characters. The series has allowed me to grow as a writer. After I wrote “To Hell and Back,” I decided to go backwards in time and write Maelstrom, which is set much earlier in Max’s career. The most recent published story is “Tailspin,” which still predates Cold Steel (where Lanny is now Max’s partner). I intend to publish more stories that follow Tailspin and still predate Cold Steel. Sorry for the confusion, but I never dreamed I would be writing this many Max stories, but it seems both you readers and I am addicted to them. Look for “Crash Landing” to be published soon.

I am grateful for the positive reception I’ve gotten for this series. It’s been fun seeing Max grow as a character, and to fill out her world with a number of multi-dimensional characters as a supporting cast.

Mistress SWP

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios