Literotica.com
índice : miembros : CreativityTakesCourage : Biografía

Add to favorites

CreativityTakesCourage
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
CreativityTakesCourage Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Sin Respuesta
Altura: Sin Respuesta
Lugar: 
Orientación: Sin Respuesta
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar Sin Respuesta
Beber: Sin Respuesta
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 3604681
Miembro desde: March 14, 2017
Última vez Modificado: February 18, 2020
Algunas palabras de CreativityTakesCourage:

Since setting up my profile on Lit. I've received a lot of emails asking me why I, for the most part, don't read or respond to comments on my stories. I will attempt to explain.

Writing is my livelihood. Its been a few years now but I still remember when I had my first novel published. I was so excited I read every review, be it by a reader on Amazon and the like, or by a reviewer.

The journey was, needless to say, a rollercoaster ride. One commenter would wax lyrical and I'd be floating around on air, the next would be scathing and I'd be devastated, doubting my abilities.

Over the course of a few months I noticed that often the very thing one person loved was the very same thing someone else loathed.

Something else I noticed was that whether I was ecstatic over the review of down in the dumps it interfered with my writing. Both distracted. Even the MEH-I'm-not-moved-one-way-or-the-other reviews were distracting as they too made me feel like a failure.

So after that first novel I promised myself to not read comments and reviews anymore.

I firmly believe they are of more use to a potential reader or for debate among those that have read the story.

For me, I sweat and stress over each and every story. I tweak and rewrite umpteen times (just ask Van1!!!) trying to perfect it so that once the story is posted/published it is the best I could do at the time. Hopefully I learn and get better with each one. At the end of the day, once its posted/published I can't change it anymore so it is more productive to move on and commence the next.

I hope that better explains my motivations regarding responding to comments here. I do, however, reply to emails and am happy to answer any questions a reader may have.

As far as Lit goes I also sometimes co-author with my partner in life and love, Vandemonium1, under the name SemperAmare. We also have a blog.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios