aussiecumslut

Hi All :

PLEASE READ BEFORE PMing Me . If you are too lazy to put even the most basic details in your profile don't even bother PMing me .

I also want to get this in at the top as not everyone reads through the whole profile .

I want , NO NEED as many guys as possible to TRIBUTE my photos PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am saddened that I have had to add this preamble to my profile but after several recent experiences I now find it totally necessary . I am NOT a photo model at your beckon call to do EXACTLY as you ORDER , to have photographs taken of me in specific poses , wearing specific thing and most of all doing specific things . And when I have the temerity and audacity to fail to INSTANTLY adhere to your every demand I have to suffer the insult of you calling me a liar or even worse a man . I am actually reasonably free with photographs of myself to selected people who I have chatted to for a while and have grown to trust ( as much as you can trust anyone on any website ) . If you are going to make demands of me do yourself and myself a huge favour and simply don't P.M. me or send a friendship request .

Oh and if I do send you photos of myself it is TOTALLY CONDITIONAL on having them returned to me covered in cum .

UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now that that's over , back to the FUN stuff .

I am one half of a deliriously happilly married couple ( been married for 33 years and together for 39 ) who are everything to one another . Husband and Wife , lovers , best friends , soulmates , confidants , Master ( incredibly cruel and sadistic Master ) and Slave , the whole 9 yards . We have 2 beautiful sons aged 23 & 26 and live a comfortable life in rural N.S.W. where we moved in 2006 chasing a tree change and a better life .I am Algolagnic as in I suffer ( well I dont really call it sufferring ) from Algolagnia ( Look it up ) My husband ( then boyfriend ) introduced me to the BDSM lifestyle within months of meeting me back in 1977 and being so incredibly naive and innocent as a result of being raised in an indescribably brutally repressive and cloistered Catholic household with an absolutly autocratic father , back then managed to convince me that what we did was normal and everyday stuff . I have also recently discovered I am klismaphalic but only with one selected mans urine . I really enjoy the lifestyle immensely and really only have 3 NO GO areas which are Underage , Closed Fist Beatings and Snuff . Steer clear of these 3 areas and we should get on just fine . We dont do Cam , Phone or Meets due to prior bad experiences so please don't ask , if I am pressed on any of these matters I will delete you and block you as a contact . I love coming online in this and other forums and discussing with like minded people our chosen life path . Neither of us is constrained by what society deems to be " NORMAL " or " ACCEPTABLE " and have five arrests to testify to this , all bar two I hasten to add ocurring back in the 80's before our sons were born . The day our first son was born my husband said I grew morals , to a large degree he is right as it was a life changing and life defining moment for me . Prior to 1984 ( pre Aids ) we really really got up to some serious mischief ( hence 3 arrests ) and lived a truly hedonistic lifestyle with virtually NO boundaries ( God I sound like a Ford ad don't I ? ) but all that came to a crashing halt when Aids hit Australia like a storm . We still play up nowadays but having children old enough to put 2 & 2 together and living in a remote and small rural community it is nearly impossible . I have several long term ( many years and mostly Black or Indian ) partners who still live in Sydney and we subsequently only get to see them on a very infrequent basis these days but hey that is one of the sacrifices we had to make for our tree change . Mind you I am not complaining even though I have periods of abject sexual frustration at times .( As you can probably gather from most of my photos I have a deep and abiding fixation with Black Men , OK I'll be honest I have a total and overwhelming ADDICTION to BIG BLACK COCK and CUM . I firmly believe it is largely due to the horrendously racist attitudes I endured as young girl growing up in a house ruled with a rod of iron by an extremely racist father .) Thats about it I guess as I think of more I'll come back and edit this but if you like what you read lets be friends . Added 26 - 05 - 2012 . Recently have become extremely turned on by what for 53 years has been a hard limit for me . Piss , after several recent experiences I cannot get enough of being pissed on and in my mouth . This is such a shock to me that I am so indecribably turned on by this practice that I previously loathed.

Location

Riverina District

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
36Followers
42Following
50My Favorites
14My Comments

More About Me

Age

66

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact aussiecumslut by clicking here.