wyld_kat

Okay first and formost IRL I am a male, though I prefer to play as a female. Men if you do wish to pm me please include the word "Bosmer" this tells me that you have at least read this far and accept the role I am comfortable with. Other then that I am open to playing with everyone.

Now that that is out of the way a little bit about me. I am 5'5" 165lbs I have (imagined) 40B tits. I am fun sexy with chestnut hair and hazel eyes. My biggest fantasy is being treated like someones pet and having them put a collar on me. I am very subby but I can Domme if the mood is right some additional turn on's are biting, light spanking, body expansion, and bloating. I don't mind age gap but I won't do underage. My turn offs are anything done in the toilet, real torture of any kind, and intense gore. I can almost always be found in Nightingale Hollow, if I am not there it is likely I am not on though I can be found browsing other rooms.

I love to play as a neko girl with full cat ears and tail. I also can be seen shape shifting between cat forms be it domestic, neko, human, or even tiger. My fur can change color depending on my mood or at my partners request.

My name is Jade, revealed to me by valeera. It symbolizes my lucky nature and the luck I bring to my family and friends. I have the ability to heal my companions as well as place good luck charms that can strengthen bonds and bring good fortune.

My outfit
http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/2/220931_ts.jpg
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/51/413/L_g0029441351.jpg

Proudly wearing the collar of -svata on 12/26/17

HF_KaN - I received the Friends of the Hollow mark on 12/20/17 the eve of yuletide.

Location

CST

Gender

Different Identity

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
3Following

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Xbox, Sleeping, Netflix, Sims

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Neko, Futa, D/s, Biting, Anal, Group, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism

Contact Member

Contact wyld_kat by clicking here.