Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Landrious1 : Biografía

Add to favorites

Landrious1
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Landrious1 Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Sin Respuesta
Altura: Alto
Lugar: South of Bedlam North of Belvue and Left of Center
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: fpslw
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Anal, Rough Sex, Spanking, Consentual Incest, willing to experiment,
Animales de compañia: Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 370784
Miembro desde: May 23, 2004
Última vez Modificado: February 11, 2011
Landrious1
Algunas palabras de Landrious1:

I apologize for the long absence. On August 28th of 2008 I was the survivor of a carjacking gone bad. I was shot three times. this is a description of the injuries I suffered. Please forgive the delay in getting back to the story. I'll try to get something ready for the New Year and complete this work as quickly as I can.

The attack consisted of three shots from a .40 cal S & W revolver(stolen I might add from a murder victims home a few hours prior to this incident.) With a retained bullet in my glenohumeral joint (Shoulder socket) after the shooting. The bullet was retrieved arthroscopically avoiding additional soft tissue injury from the mechanical effects of a loose body as well as the potential local and systemic effects of lead toxicity. Irrigation and debridement was performed to evacuate the joint debris, which could have served as an impetus for infection or inflammation. The second wound was to the lateral portion of my left upper arm resulting in a proximal humerus fracture along with a retained bullet in my subacromial space(the actual void in the joint itself). The bullet was successfully removed arthroscopically avoiding a traditional exposure, which would have complicated my fracture care. The third and final wound was a through and through wound in the left shoulder just above the left clavicle The bullet entered from the front and struck my left scapula (shoulder blade)before exiting and separated into 3 fragments before leaving a 50 mm exit wound (approx. 2 inches across)in my upper back/shoulder area. Needless to say I've had more than a few problems trying to write and remain conscious while on heavy doses of painkillers as well as other medications that blur my vision. An unfortunate side effect of this has been that I lost temporary use of my left arm, first due to a cast, and then due to partial paralysis from pressure on the brachial plexus from scarring which required another surgery to correct. My year has just pretty much sucked dirt. Next year has to be better!

Landrious1

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios