Literotica.com
índice : miembros : JusticeKelley : Biografía

Add to favorites

JusticeKelley
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
JusticeKelley Biografía:
Sexo: Different Identity
Peso: Flaco
Altura: Alto
Lugar: The welcome girl's chair & ringleader of the CD/TG/TS room. :P
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Marchoso
Fumar Sin Respuesta
Beber: Sin Respuesta
Fetiches: crossdressers, big cocks, chastity, good little pets, a real man,true love,awesome outfits,a nice ass,intelligence,ability to type a sentence
Animales de compañia: Otro
Número de usuario: 3729070
Miembro desde: June 20, 2017
Última vez Modificado: February 20, 2024
Algunas palabras de JusticeKelley:

Hello,

Thanks for visiting.

I'm Justice Leigh Kelley... and "GASP!" I'm an actual Cross dresser.

See? https://postimg.cc/gallery/01J1qnCS

And no, I'm not the kind you immediately think of wearing some skimpy mini-skirt and 6 inch heels and submitting to your weird desires. While I can pull that off quite well, it's just not me. I control me.

I'm a classy one who dresses her age and can put you in your place with a simple glance. :)

Please, if you could... don't PM me out of the blue without a point. I won't answer. There truly is no answer to "mmmhmmmm"

I'm an author, story writer and conductress. My last 5+ years on Lit were spent being the welcome girl of the CD/TG/TS room. It's been some of the best times ever. Typically, I return from Fall to Winter time and play the role for the room on Friday & Saturday Nights (US time)

Often times, you may see me welcome nearly everyone when they arrive and many times, I'll even spin some nifty scenes in the room involving anyone that is willing to participate. (assuming people remember how to actually chat that is.... )

Sometimes these scenes do involve a live roleplay.... which perhaps some don't like, but hey... it is called "Erotic Chat" now... ya know? Don't like it? Too bad for you. It's a SEX chat site. You knew that coming in.

Anyhoo, I do love doing it if the mood is just right and participants are willing.

I have many pets and playmates and love them all dearly.

I spend a good bit of my time writing stories for friends. At other times, I use my life coach training to help others figure their way around the craziness that can be, the life of the actual crossdresser.

Lucky me, I was blessed with the body to pull it off and I do look pretty good some say. I'm 160 lbs, and 6'3" in heels. I wear glasses too. :) (I look like that sexy mature librarian one commonly might paint in their pretty little heads and get off on classy outfits. My wardrobe is to die for... and I'm 50+ yrs old to boot! :)

I'm a switch although lean mostly in the dominant realm... but at times, one might see me play the other side quite well.

My book is a self-help narrative for the crossdresser. Soon to be published.

Thanks for visiting, and do take care of each other.

Dream wet... and Perv on.

Toodles.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios