Reader Profile image
userpic of Hippiechickandhubby

Hippiechickandhubby

WE ONLY RP IN PERSON. DO NOT ASK. IT IS NOT FUN FOR US.
We have an open marriage. She is a Hotwife. He is NOT a cuckold. He just enjoys watching his wife having sex with select men, women and couples. We do couple swap also. Dating and having sex with others is a pleasant diversion for us, not a lifestyle.

We love to get on here together, but at various times we will be on separately. No, she will not go to another website to watch you cum on cam. Ours are taped off and glued over.

Ophelia- She is 5'1 and 132 lbs. 39 years old. Waist length auburn hair.
She is short and just cuddly. She has 36DDD breast. She is a teacher/counselor at the high school where he teaches, but has been known to enter a "Amateur" stripper contest or a wet t-shirt competition on vacation or at Bike week.

Louis- He is 6'3 and 240 lbs. 43 years old. Black hair and brown eyes. Considers himself a nerd, but was a pro wrestler. 6'2 and 242 lbs. He is a teacher and football coach at the high school he graduated from.

We do drink and use MMJ. (Medical Marijuana)

We do role play, but not online. We do not sext, skype or give out our number to everyone.(We will share our e-mail if we like you and want to meet you) We do meet men, women and couples from the chat rooms on here.
Anything you would like to know just ask. Do not worry about offending us. We are not the shy type. We have a Facebook page set up for those who want to meet in person.

Location

Outside of Jacksonville, Florida

Gender

Couple

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Cockteasing, Exhibitionism

Pets

Dog(s), Other

Fetishes

Public And Outdoor Sex, She Has A Cum Fetish

Contact Member

Contact Hippiechickandhubby by clicking here.