Submistix

New to the world of Lit. Seeking to explore my new found awareness of my submissive desires. Little experience at this point, though I have done a fair amount of reading both on this site as well as others, and would now like to take the next step and engage in conversations and connections that will help me further explore the D/s dynamic. I'm not sure I am looking for anything long term at the moment, though I certainly would not rule that out should I meet someone with whom I share a spark that leads in that direction. I am a bi-sexual woman, so am open to meeting and connecting with either men or women. For me, it's much more about the compatibility I find with another than it is about the gender. I am open to online chats via IM or email, moving to voice conversations if that feels right. Requests for pictures from me will not be granted until and unless I feel certain that the connection is worthy of this level of trust. I know that developing trust takes time for both parties and I am willing to put in that time. Persons experienced in D/s relationships, particularly online, are most welcome if you are interested in interacting with someone new and eager to the D/s dynamic. One final note: if you are married or in an exclusive partnership of any kind, please do not contact me for anything other than general conversation. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Location

SW United States

Gender

Female

Member Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact Submistix by clicking here.