• Authors
  • Isemay

Isemay

Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending)

Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and then Kros Voyeh would start around Ch. 25 of Torgan Wine.

Daughter of Liadith will start to go up when I get to a place that I'm happy with it. **I've decided to put up an entirely different series in the meantime while I get Daughter of Liadith written and organized.**

Fall is a stand-alone non-erotic urban fantasy work.

Undying and Golden Rook are mostly non-erotic fantasy stories I'm cross-posting from Writerscafe. (These are slightly different versions of those works.) Hammer and Feather comes after both of those if you're lost in the story order!

If you're so eager you want a crack at the unedited work, and you're willing to offer feedback, I could use a beta reader. (Would also be interested in an editor! Currently, I'm doing the best I can on my own.) Send a feedback email if you're interested. If you don't hear from me try again! Sometimes feedback emails get sent to spam and I suspect I may have missed a few. I reply to everyone!

I do have a few other (older and/or less edited) things over at: https://www.writerscafe.org/Isemay

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
208Followers
24Following
9My Favorites
1My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Height

Average

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact Isemay by clicking here.