Literotica.com
índice : miembros : flawed_ethics : Biografía

Add to favorites

flawed_ethics
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
flawed_ethics Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: Midwest, USA
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Varies. I do have them. :)
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 39942
Miembro desde: July 14, 2001
Última vez Modificado: October 27, 2022
Algunas palabras de flawed_ethics:

Disturbingly mellow.

It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be hashed out, but at least the seeds are there.

I am flattered by the smattering of comments my stories have received! That my stories still have a hot rating after all these years is something I can take pride in. I'm far from a great author. But if my stories bring that much out of others, then I must be doing something right. :)

For anyone who was wondering ... yes, there was a whole follow-up to the Christian Loving series. The lone entry of Christian Winter was the start of that. Unfortunately, the passage of time has wiped that work. I did send a copy out to a fan long ago. I don't remember who and they likely never retained it anyways. Regardless, it is gone. What I can say is that it focused on dreams Rueben had been having. Of growing closer to Rachel or Eve or Dinah. There was preggo sex, naturally. He and his dad bonding. It tried to wade through the issues the original series had created and the first half I felt was generally covered them well. Unfortunately, the conclusion left much to be desired. He and Dinah finally did it. I penned two endings. One where they happily get along and continue with life (Rueben sticks with Eve). The other where the family just ends up fucking without abandon. Unable to summon the strength, they fall to their carnal desires (Rueben forsakes Eve). I wasn't happy with either (I wasn't happy that I wrote that Rueben and Dinah hooked up too). For those reasons, I never got around to posting the rest, and ultimately the drive holding the files was lost.

Feel free to ask questions! I'm rusty on my old works but still happy to discuss them!

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios