• Authors
  • aimingtomisbehave33

aimingtomisbehave33

"Clichéd, thoroughly unrealistic and proud of it! Over 7.8 million views since April, 2018!" - aimingtomisbehave33

"...way too much sex. Well written though." - an excerpt from my favorite negative review for Senior Year Memories

* * * * * * *

Just a guy who loves reading and writing hot stories. I try to keep my stories fun and character driven and specialize in the cliched and often unrealistic (yes, I know these stories have an occasionally wacky understanding of anatomy and what fits where and how easily it does) that requires a heaping dose of suspension of disbelief, but still hopefully quite enjoyable. I do my best to make sure my erotica has a story, that there is at least some character to the characters, and to be fair to everyone (save for the assholes of the world, who generally don't have a place in my erotica). I know I don't always succeed, but I do aim to make my stuff enjoyable and steamy for everyone, and I hope I don't disappoint.

Thank you as always for your support, comments and constructive criticisms!

If you enjoy my works, please, please drop some stars, reviews or sending me feedback! Most of you who've gotten in touch have been amazing and really keep me going with this!

The best ways to support my work would be to either check out my Patreon or ebooks at the links below, as these are helping me move toward being able to write these stories full-time. With expanded stories, exclusive shorts not available anywhere else, character pictures (including nudes) and more, check out these links at the bottom of my bio!

----------------

4/24/24 – I am back up and running on Patreon today! Thank you, all of you, for your fantastic support and overwhelming encouragement in this rough period. While my page is still heavily under construction, and I am trying to re-upload all the Patreon Exclusive Stories, but in the coming days, I'm hoping to get things more or less the way they used to be. Pictures will still exist, but will be handled a little differently to avoid further problems with Patreon. I've posted more about that in the introduction post at the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/reganhillstales

In other exciting news, I've just released my seventh ebook from my Senior Year Memories "special editions", covering the post-Homecoming party between Ryan, Kaitlyn, Brooke & Tori. This one turned out to be pretty sizable, and pretty fucking hot if I do say so myself, as I've given it a nice polish, expanded on the characters, and of course, have put in a fair bit more sex. I think this one turned out really well, and I hope you do too, so please grab your copy today!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/1553619

Though I've recently polished one of the side stories for publication, this will otherwise be the last ebook for a bit as I go back to focusing on the main series, though for all you special edition fans, fret not, I've already gone into planning the development of the October arc. Keep your eyes peeled...

After taking a bit of a break from writing with the whole Patreon fiasco, I've recently gotten a solid start on Chapter 47, with about 9,500 words currently down. Given my usual goal of about 20-25,000 (with this one looking on the longer end), it's going to be a while before this one sees the light of day, but I'm looking forward to sharing hopefully by month's end! I'll keep you updated here on its status as it goes.

***********

REGAN HILLS TALES ON PATREON

I'm back on Patreon, with 20 exclusive stories, AI character pictures (including nudes), polls and more fun and thoroughly messy exclusive content! If you want to support my work, joining today is one of the best ways!

https://www.patreon.com/reganhillstales

***********

SENIOR YEAR MEMORIES is now in ebook form!

In a project that I’ve been developing for some time, I am now releasing brand new “special edition” ebooks of Senior Year Memories. Just what does “special edition” mean in this case? Well, while I might not have gone full George Lucas on these, I have spent a lot of time polishing the original text and adding more character scenes and hot sex (of course), in addition to the occasional new surprise here or there. If you’re looking for more Senior Year Memories in your life and want to help support me, get your copies at the link below

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/A.Misbehave

Location

California

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
4638Followers
5Following
38My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Writing, Video Games, Comics, Movies, Horror

Fetishes

Big Tits, Strong Women, Anal, Creampie, Nerdy

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact aimingtomisbehave33 by clicking here.