Reader Profile image
userpic of Dearpenthouseforum

Dearpenthouseforum

ABSOLUTELY NO ROLEPLAY !!!
Him (Vincent)- Long salt and pepper hair, brown eyes. 6'1- 265 (Age-45)
Into- Voyeurism, Hotwifing
Her (Marie)- Long auburn hair hair, blue eyes. 5'1 ,145 (muscular) 40DD
Breasts,(Age- 32)
Into- Cum, Exhibitionism

We met when she was 16, but didn't become a couple until she was 23.

Marie has permission to flirt with, tease and sleep with other men. Vincent will sometimes arrange for a rendezvous, but we have met men at supermarkets, bars, hotels, Disney World, and just out walking through the mall.

Vincent goes with her on these dates. If we meet you we will expect to actually go on a date. Dinner/Drinks, something fun, and then if we all agree heading somewhere for a little carnal fun.
80% of the time Marie goes on planned dates, and the night usually ends in bed. 20% of the encounters have been spur of the moment. Meeting someone and ending up in our van, in a parking lot, or even in a bar bathroom. Condoms are required until we get to know you.

We do drink. We do not smoke. It is gross and we will not meet men who are smokers. (She says it makes things taste bad).
If you are nasty, crude or hateful you will be blocked.


Location

Florida/Georgia/ Ohio

Gender

Couple

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Travel

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Cum

Contact Member

Contact Dearpenthouseforum by clicking here.