Literotica.com
índice : miembros : darkphoenix1 : Biografía

Add to favorites

darkphoenix1
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
darkphoenix1 Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: The Dark Side Of The Moon
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: fmw
Estado: Curioso
Fumar Ocasionalmente
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Hmm... I have a thing for neck biting? lol
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 503589
Miembro desde: April 12, 2005
Última vez Modificado: August 29, 2006
darkphoenix1
Algunas palabras de darkphoenix1:

Bio? Now why would you want that? Not very fit for publication or sight by innocent eyes... haha, just joking. Bio is kinda dull actually, but a description.... hmm... I am 5'5'', have an average but curvy sort of figure and wild pomegranate red hair down to my shoulders. Tack on thickly fringed green eyes and pale skin and you got me. I am Bipolar, the child of two ex- Navy parents who has one foot in the grave and plays her music too loud. What kind of girl am I? The kind that loves anything to do with the supernatural, adores WWE Wrestling (or at least used to before it got too phony and corrupt even for me), and eats up novels [romances] with a big twist and a lot of angst. I'm not satisfied otherwise. See, weird girl. I root for the bad guy/the villain/the paranormal creature in TV and movies more oft than not, light up when they come onto the screen, darkly thrill in their victories/ their kills, mourn their demise, and fume with righteous anger when the mob hunts them down. I mean come on, they only drained the guy of blood/swallowed their soul to keep on living- any of us would've, give them a break! lol.

I often prefer my own intricately contrived fantasy world and fiction to reality, meditate occasionally, go manic twice as much, and have powers you mere mortals only dream about. *wicked grin* My friends also tell me I'm completely crazy, but of course I'm quite sane- the voices in my head told me so, lol. Jk. I?m a total wild card. I can be the sweetie, the flirt, the bitch, or the cool one, the critic. I'm a contradiction. I prefer the dark/the shadows to the light, the rain to the shine, and I'll do anything once- twice if I like it. Anything else you wanna know? Just ask, I'm pretty open about most things.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios