• Authors
  • SeanGregory

SeanGregory

I have changed my user name from the more anonymous "SnatchKisser" to something a bit closer to home. I decided that if I ever decided to publish anything somewhere other than Lit I needed a name more presentable to the general public.
04/12/2024 The final draft of "Tequila Sunrise" has now been submitted to reviewers for publication, I hope you enjoy it.
03/05/2024 I've started writing on "Tequila Sunrise" again. I began despising the path it was taking and I shelved it a little over a year ago to try out a couple other ideas that I've slowly been working on in the interim. I recently edited out almost a third of what I had written for "Tequila Sunrise" and have let the characters loose again on another path. I'm liking this one much more than the first try. Again, this will not be a "sequel" to either 'Blue' or 'Purple' but it does include some of the same characters as well as a few new visitors to the universe. I hope to have it ready for y'all soon!
10/05/2020 Some of you won't like my writing style, as some have pointed out, I can sometimes venture into the verbose, I like descriptive scenes but I balk at the way some authors pander for shock value and exaggerate the size of body parts to unbelievable proportions which causes me to become distracted from the core believability of the story. As a result, anything I write will provide more general descriptions and where appropriate I will concentrate more on actual character development than on a character with the most enormous breasts or the most massive cock or characters who have the capability to rejuvenate and be ready for another round of sex after five minutes or who can orgasm eight times in the span of an evening and still get it up. There has to be an element of realism.

If you're looking for xxx rated explicit sex scenes you're going to leave disappointed. If disrespecting women and domination is what you enjoy, then you, too, will be dissatisfied.

I know not everybody will like what I submit but I'm far from arrogant enough to think they should. I just hope somebody enjoys it.

Location

Southeast U.S.

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
413Followers
208Following
270My Favorites
65My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Building Shit

Pets

Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

Sex, Nudity, Cunnilingus, Exhibition, Voyeur

Contact Author

Contact SeanGregory by clicking here.