Literotica.com
índice : miembros : LeBroz : Biografía

Add to favorites

LeBroz
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
LeBroz Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: in exile in WNY ~ missing Atlanta and the Silver Comet Trail
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: fplw
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar No
Beber: Si
Fetiches: with the caveat below in mind, she'll probably get me to try anything.... many interesting possibilities
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 533352
Miembro desde: June 22, 2005
Última vez Modificado: February 7, 2008
Algunas palabras de LeBroz:

My evolution here at Lit has really been something; from reading erotic stories and commenting, then discovering the poetry side of the house ~ some of them quite good. Everything from poetry by and for the common man to poems that only an accomplished poet would understand. Let me thank those of you who have read my verse in advance for reading the things I've written ~ from my more didactic verse to those with a softer, more romantic feel.

What I'd enjoy even more is for you to go ahead and spend some time reading through my favorites, whether it be the hugely hilarious, "Born Again Virgin," by Wanton Vixxxen {and her poems as well}, the romantic verse being shared by the loves of Many Feathers and AnnaVenus69, or the common man verse from Art, also known under his Lit names of My Erotic Tail/Tale/Trail.

There are others deserving of mention as among my favorites that I had no room for on my favorites page which limits me to twenty-five. Among these are:

Eleanora Day, dcpoet44, RhymeFairy, Tom Collins, AnnaVenus69, Alessia Brio, and Kirk482002.

And links to other poems, beyond the twenty-five we're limited to listing can be found in the Archival Review thread in the Poetry Feedback and Discussion Forum.

Go ahead and read these and perhaps they'll become favorites of yours as well. Or perhaps you'll find some others that appeal to your tastes. But just take the time to enjoy and add whoever appeals to you to your own favorites listing.

A weakness for REAL blondes ~ find me a finger to get wrapped around.

Ever the optimistic hopeless romantic; when I find her, I'm in trouble. Not really, I'm big on, no, make that HUGE on monogamy. With that settled, all things are possible that deepen the bond; nothing that tears at the bond. Now THAT's a geography lesson that could take years of study. Anyone got a map???

On a more serious note, retired Army WO with deep regard for the men and women serving still. And from personal experience, a special regard for the highly intelligent, thoughtful, and magnificent Special Ops giants leading the good fight. Our thoughts are with you.

Prose and verse

One the window to the world, the other a mirror to the soul; the first enters through the front door of the mind and stirs the soul, the other enters through the back door of the soul and ignites the mind.

"All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare." Benedictus de Spinoza (1632-77)

"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." Don Marquis, U.S. humorist (1878-1937)

"To hold an unchanging youth is to reach, at the end, the vision with which one started."

The power to do things for you is the power to do things to you.

"fear of death is not a love for life..."

"sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts..."

"A poem does not have to tell a story; its basic attributes are theme and style."

"That which is not worth contemplating in life, is not worth re-creating in art." Ayn Rand, U.S. philosopher/novelist (1905-82)

"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all." Hypatia (370(?) - 415)

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken, US editor (1880 - 1956)

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios