Literotica.com
índice : miembros : twilight_song : Biografía

Add to favorites

twilight_song
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
twilight_song Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Edad: 27 to 32
Peso: Media
Altura: Pequeño
Lugar: VA
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Si
Fetiches: Read my stories and take a guess ;)
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 536742
Miembro desde: June 30, 2005
Última vez Modificado: March 12, 2020
twilight_song
Algunas palabras de twilight_song:

Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling again... Thus logging in here to provide an update for any who still have an interest in my work.

So, real talk. Major life changes (woah, I'm a mom now and toddlers are fucking insane) plus a resolution to actually finish a damn project with the intention to pursue traditional publishing mean that I can't yet dive back into Moonshadows and The Warrior just yet. That said, they're back on my radar and I do have quite a bit written on the former! Still, in order to prevent yet more shitty gaps of multiple years between posts, I do still think it's best that I finish one series before moving on to the second one, and this will be after I get my unrelated manuscript to a place where I can start querying agents and so on.

In short, it's still gonna be a while, and I'm sorry. :(

Anyway, thank you SO much to anyone who's reading this, both new and longtime readers alike. The fact that I still have people checking out my work is validating beyond measure, and it makes me super inspired to wrap up my other obligations so I can get back to producing titillating goodies for you all. You lovelies are awesome, and don't you forget it.

Happy reading, all. <3

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios