• Authors
  • ghost12_spirit

ghost12_spirit

Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now.

I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

I really enjoy and read all of your comments and emails. I encourage anyone to tell me what you like about my stories and to suggest ideas about what you would like me to write.

Likely a third of the stories I have written are based on suggestions from people who have read my stories. The other two thirds are about things I have done or are my fantasies. I like sex and everything that goes with experimenting. I find it thrilling to be nude in unusual places. Many of my characters are based on me.

For those who have asked what I have done: I love being secretly nude in public and having sex in places that I should not. I have tried watersports both giving and receiving. I have been with younger and older men and women. I have been with co-workers and different bosses and have had sex at work more than once. I like ABDL from time to time and have experimented with bondage and some BDSM.

When I write new stories, I want to experiment and try each topic. Some people have called me a slut and maybe they are right, I just like sex and being turned on and I want to try to write about it all.

I also wanted to thank all of the people who have offered support when the trolls of the world make some very nasty comments about my stories and me. To those who have been supportive, thank-you, your encouragement helped me to keep writing at a time that I almost stopped.

A few people have asked about more chapters for some of my stories, I will try to add new experiences for those characters. Each story takes me a few weeks to write and I will get back to them for you. I am excited that you have enjoyed those stories. Recently, I followed up on "Caught by my father-in-law" with "A weekend with my in-laws" which were so much fun to experiment with, virtually everything Lauren experienced, I tried as I researched the story. One of my goals is to write a story for every category that Literotica has and to experience as many of things in the stories as possible.

I am open to almost any idea or experience.

I really hope you enjoy what I write.

I hope you enjoy my newest story, "Welcoming a New Friend," it was inspired by a special friend and a kindred spirit who is also a writer. It is dedicated to her.



Location

Tobermory, Ontario

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1084Followers
19Following
15My Favorites
14My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Being Naked, Having Sex In Unusual Places

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Public Nudity, Watersports, Writing Erotica, Being Shaved, Oral Sex, Being Naked In Public, Abdl

Contact Author

Contact ghost12_spirit by clicking here.