• Authors
  • Tinman_1903

Tinman_1903

9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published.

I have an amazing editing team that does wonders for my style and helps me tell a story. I cannot praise them enough.

I’m currently looking for a creative partner to help with what I call ‘Content Editing’. This includes helping me smooth plots, and character development. Calling out whether you think a character would act, say or move how I had them written. Shoot me a DM if you are interested.

I do read all the comments and try to correct any inconsistencies with my writing as I improve. I enjoy creating, this is just one of my outlets for that. I will continue moderating the responses.
- I’m considering turning off comments to some of the older stories, I consistently get the same feedback. I think readers have run out of things to say, or they don’t read earlier comments. Thoughts on that?
- I will delete trolls just trying to get a response.
- if you have a story idea, please feel free to send it to me, always looking for a new angle. One thing I hear often is how cliché my stories are, there are so many stories on here that is hard to find an original storyline.
- I will do my best to respond to any emails I'm sent directly, so please feel free to send me your thoughts with your email so I can respond.

Thank you for taking your time and reading the stories we publish.
Best,
Tin Man

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
655Followers
14Following
7My Favorites
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Photography, Outdoors

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Tinman_1903 by clicking here.