• Authors
  • CasuallyNaked

CasuallyNaked

Some people hide behind a pen name and an online profile. Writing and thinking thoughts they would never allow themselves to write or think out loud in the world. Even their own private worlds. And there's nothing wrong with that per se. Maybe a little sad, but not wrong.

Others of us are just who we are...or we're trying to be. We wear a pen name like we wear clothes. We hope that you'll know us when you meet us and that you'll feel free to be a little more freely who you are because of it. Writing stories and making worlds...for us...can be one of our most truly intimate naked experiences. Being fully open and free to create and think and be almost anything. Then posting it out here for the public to read. It really is a lot like standing casually naked and casually welcoming anyone and everyone who wants to look. To experience. To join in and share. And in some ways to see and be seen.

Now...just so you know...my stories are probably best when read naked...if you really want to get into the spirit of things. After all, I'm nude the whole time I'm writing them. Why shouldn't you be? Seriously. Here I am. Here is what I hope will become a growing collection of stories. And there you are. How about we just relax and be casually naked together among friends. And enjoy.

Location

Somewhere in the Americas, last I checked

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
56Followers
14Following
12My Favorites
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Music, Writing, Eclectic Conversation

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

None That I Know Of...

Contact Author

Contact CasuallyNaked by clicking here.