• Authors
  • leeanna19

leeanna19

I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story.

I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing and make mistakes. It takes me about 4 hours to write 1500 words. I give it a brief read-through, so there will be mistakes. For me, it is about the story, not the grammar.

I think I am trans, but will not come out as it would destroy my family (probably). Women sacrifice in marriage, but so do men(and especially trans women).
I have to be contented with being an occasional woman, but that makes it all the sweeter.

I write using WORD , and the grammar check can be "odd".

I get in from work and write in stealth. I'm a married closet trans, if that makes sense. Can't come out for fear of losing my job, home and family. I travel a lot with work which allows "Leeanna" time.

I write TV/CD fiction to stay sane.

Recently took down some of my stories, as this is not a suitable place for them, as they deal with trans people's "earlier" lives.

They, and many more are on ;

https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/author/leeanna19

I have recently been able to spend some time as Leeanna with a nice guy who encourages me to go out dressed. I have noticed the need to write has decreased since then. I will try to get back to work soon.

Location

UK

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
678Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
204My Comments
14Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact leeanna19 by clicking here.