Literotica.com
índice : miembros : angelicsounds : Biografía

Add to favorites

angelicsounds
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
angelicsounds Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: I don't know where I am
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Sin Respuesta
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: You'll have to ask
Animales de compañia: Gato(s), Otro
Número de usuario: 611988
Miembro desde: December 13, 2005
Última vez Modificado: June 11, 2015
Algunas palabras de angelicsounds:

I always enjoy feedback...so, send it on. I'm trying my hand at writing and I thank you for taking the time to read my stories. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to ask me. ;)

So, to help out my readers, here's a list of the Channing siblings:

Kiran aka Kody (the main protagonist in Addicted, twin brother of Kyan)

Kyan (the main protagonist of Obsession, twin brother of Kiran)

Kameron, Kylie, Kristina (bitchy triplet sisters in Addicted and Obsession)

Gideon (faux-hawk), Gabriel (short and spiky), Garrett (long black hair)- (hot triplet brothers in Obsession)

_______________

Update (07/05/14): Back in the writing groove. I've been waffling between writing Darius (You're the One universe), planning out my story for dear Xandros/Alexander (Obsession), and working on a new story. Makes for slow progress on all of them, but I go where the muse takes me, especially since she's been MIA for so long. Hopefully, I'll have something to post soon. Thanks for reading me, even after that long hiatus.

Update (06/30/14): Gosh, it's been a while, eh? So I completely rewrote the ending to Fantasy Man, not once, but twice. And, hey! I just submitted it! Finally!! I hadn't realized how long I've been inactive here. I barely have written anything in years, but the muse has finally started lending me her assistance again...So there's that. Hopefully, there's more to come. And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally get around to begging people to publish my stuff. :) Let me know what you all think of my epilogue of sorts. It's not the way I pictured it when I started writing, but it's the way the characters spoke to me.

Update (09/30/13): Hey all! So, to help ease myself back into the writing groove, I finally wrote the last chapter of Fantasy Man. I know! Thanks for all the feedback saying that it needed an ending. I've been meaning to give Terri and Zack a proper ending for a while, years even, so it's nice to have it written. I've got to do some minor editing and another read through, but after that, I'll be posting it to Lit. Hooray! Now, let's hope the groove carries over to my other stories....

(02/11/13): Hey again! I've actually been writing. Gasp! Shock! Awe! The muse is slowly making her way back, which is brilliant. I don't know when the first chapter of my next story (tentatively titled 'Enchanted') will drop...but it will be well after its Christmas-themed beginning is even close to being seasonally appropriate. lol. But hopefully soon....Keep an eye out for updates. :)

To those who have sent me feedback: Thanks so much! I appreciate all the encouragement as well as the great suggestions for future stories and chapters. Thanks again! Take care!

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios