• Authors
  • Dyspneiic

Dyspneiic

It's not easy getting published here. I thought it would be, having read my share of appalling prose on this site. But so far everything I have submitted has been rejected for varying reasons. Wrong category, incorrect order (Yes, I submitted parts #1 and #2 to a longer story and had #2 rejected because #1 was not published yet--only to have #1 rejected for not submitting a complete story. *heavy sigh*) I felt briefly validated when 'Cheater, Cheater' posted, and I received 200+ positive reviews (as well as my first 60 followers). Alas, it was pulled by the Mods after 2 days as being too "over the top." My apologies to those who contacted me asking wtf? It wasn't my fault.

More attempts to come.

Dys
7/30/22
Okay, Okay...BBB Part 5 sucks I hear you. To that end I am completely rewriting the ending. Bear with me this will take a while and I'm not dropping it until it's done. Unless it turns into a few more parts.

So be patient.
-Dys

08/03/22
The Burn Baby Burn rewrite has been submitted (special thanks to Wargamer for reviewing it). Hopefully it will post in the next 24 hours. Still waiting for Cheater Cheater 2.0 to post--it has been pending since the 18th of last month.
Cheers
-Dys
8/6/22
Wow! Thank you so much for the incredible response to Sole Survivor Pt 1. I am nearly done with he next part and hope to post it in the near future. It may not fly with the moderators however because one of the characters recalls a sexual assault she endured at the age of 14. But we shall see.
I have become frustrated waiting for some of my stories to get posted rather than just sitting in a perpetual 'pending' status. So for those of you who have emailed asking for copies of Cheater Cheater and the follow-up 2.0 version--you can find them on 'stories online'.
Thanks again for all your support.

8/7/22

Wow! Thanks again for the awesome support. It was expressed to me that in "John" Ellie and Lenny got off too easy. So I added an AE to the story over on storiesonline. Believe me--the moderator's would never allow it on this forum.
And once more I apologize for BBB Part 5 to those pugnacious readers that keep reminding me of it's failures. Again the rewrite is 'pending' here but available 'there.'
Cheers
/-Dys
8/10/22
I am pleased to say that your long wait for Sole Survivor Part 2 is nearly over as it is flagged for posting finally. I still have several stories pending but c'est la vie.

8/11/22
Okay, enough is enough! First, I apologize to my readers about the SNAFU with Sole Survivor Part 2. I have no idea wtf happened but that is NOT my story. I also apologize to the original author. I can't even begin to understand how this could even happen!
Regardless I am done with Literotica. I have found the site to be frustrating and unsupportive. There is no way to even ask for support from the web masters or moderators if you have problems or concerns. You can find all of my works on www.storiesonline.net under my pen name or follow this link: https://www.storiesonline.net/a/dyspneic

Regards to you all and my apologies once more

Dys

8/17/22
<Heavy Sigh> I know I will be getting a lot of emails from y'all. It appears the Sole Survivor got pulled--their words:
Dear Writer,

Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site . However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.

While we welcome authors to publish shorter work on Literotica while promoting ebooks or other offsite projects on their profile page, out of respect for reader's feelings, we would rather not publish partial works or excerpts of offsite work as "teasers".

Which prompts me to throw in another shameless plug for Stories Online and Fine Stories, both sites that feature my stories. Google them or follow the links above this post.
Dys

Location

South East

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
300Followers
25Following
2My Favorites
44My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Hiking, Remodeling, Welding, Wood Working

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Dyspneiic by clicking here.