Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Tantala : Biografía

Add to favorites

Tantala
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Tantala Biografía:
Sexo: 
Peso: Sin Respuesta
Altura: Sin Respuesta
Lugar: 
Orientación: 
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Si
Fetiches: prolonged oral,lesbian
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 645464
Miembro desde: February 21, 2006
Última vez Modificado: November 19, 2023
Algunas palabras de Tantala:

I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica.

Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot.

'A quest for Privacy' was inspired by a wet dream from my younger days, where I kept striving to find a suitable place to indulge in very tasty activities with my dream woman, but kept waking up before I ever got there. This one has a classical happy ending, though.

'Anne working Overtime' is the long - and still incomplete - story of young Anne's adventures in a world of strong, dominant ladies that just can't get enough of her specially skilled tongue. Without really understanding it herself, her talents bring her head on into a mess of jealousy, power struggles and mindless passion that threatens to destroy her as well as those closest to her.

'My Lana' is a story written for a sweet girl I've known for a long time, and who's inspired me a lot. The story is first of all written for her, and the origial has her real name in the title. But we both liked Lana, so Lana it is . . .

'Southern Nights' is the story of an executive lady taking the step and bringing a young submissive girl with her to southern shores for a bout of relaxing oral attention that gets her addicted right away. As her long time friend and companion gets involved, things get even better, much to the expence of young Linda's exceptionally enduring services.

In 'The Divorcee' I've kept to my favorite theme to a large extent, but also moved into some uncharted territory.......

With 'The happy Service Girl' I tried to portray the joy of service from the girl's perspective, strongly believing in the beauty and pleasure in it...

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios