Literotica.com
índice : miembros : The_Good_Doctor : Biografía

Add to favorites

The_Good_Doctor
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
The_Good_Doctor Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: New York
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar No
Beber: Si
Fetiches: crossdressing ,discipline,submision,BDSM
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 659406
Miembro desde: March 21, 2006
Última vez Modificado: April 17, 2020
Algunas palabras de The_Good_Doctor:

Just a simple complex pansexual guy and part-time crossdresser with a healthy imagination. Appreciator and sometimes author of erotically provocative literature that sparks the sexually active imagination.

The Good Doctor, was a name given to me by my best friend's parents when I was around 12. My prurient interests began when I was young and I pursued my interest with great zeal finding ways to assemble a fairly impressive library of pornographic materials despite my youth. And being the good friend that I am, I liberally shared my wealth with my friends. One day, however, my best buddy was busted by his Mom while perusing several particularly juicy volumes on loan from me. And he, being the loyal friend he was, confessed that he had obtained the offending materials from me. Luckily, his parents were very cool about it. They recognized that we were dealing with raging hormones and they let it go fairly lightly. And much to my relief, they did not alert my parents to my impressive collection of porn. Instead, they dubbed me The Good Doctor for taking on the responsibility to so thoroughly educate my friends about the birds and the bees.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios