Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Katies : Biografía

Add to favorites

Katies
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Katies Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Flaco
Altura: Media
Lugar: US
Orientación: Bi
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: No
Fetiches: Cum, Group sex, Lesbians, Domination, Cum, Submission, Anal sex, light BDSM, Cum
Animales de compañia: Gato(s), Reptil(es)
Número de usuario: 660649
Miembro desde: March 24, 2006
Última vez Modificado: February 19, 2010
Katies
Algunas palabras de Katies:

Fuck it. Literotica is being retarded. Here's the new picture: http://www.imagebam.com/image/097e4768833881

1/30/10: I don't know why my new picture isn't displaying, but it's making me angry! >:(

The first chapter of a new series that was requested by a reader is almost finished. It's a science fiction/erotic horror story based around vampires who consume a certain other bodily fluid instead of blood. ;)~

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, and may not make it past the Literotica censors, because it could be viewed to contain bestiality. There's no actual physical contact with animals, but just like many Vampires feed on animal blood, animals are a source to feed on for the vampires in this story as well. If Literotica won't accept it, I'll post it somewhere else and link to it from here. ;)

1/5/2010: Uploaded a new pic from the same couch today.(It should appear on this page soon) I think people will enjoy it. If not, oh well, I enjoyed taking it! Consider it a present for the new year. I hope everyone has a sinfully sexy 2010! ;)~

If you like my stories, check out k80s: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1102341

I've been helping her with editing some stories that share some common themes wth mine, but they're a little raunchier! Check 'em out if you dare!

*****************************************

Most of what I've written in The Good Girl series is based on real events, while some is a little fantasy embellishment. I find this place to be a wonderful outlet to use as a diary for some of the more exciting things I've experienced, and to ponder those still left to try.

If you have any suggestions or requests for things you'd like to see included into the stories, feel free to drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

The Good Girl series is going to include different kinds of chapters, from the soft and sensual to very hardcore, so if you're looking for all the chapters to be like one of the others, you may not like some of them as much.

Please comment + vote, and I hope you enjoy! ;)~

P.S.: Thank you everyone for the kind and flattering comments on my picture, and the story suggestions! ~<3 xoxo

P.P.S.: Several people have sent me feedback asking if the characters and what I've written in the Good Girl Series is true, and I wanted to address that again. The answer is yes, for the most part. While the names are changed for obvious reasons, most of what I've written is in the 1st person from personal experiences. I'll leave it up to the reader to ponder what's true and what's not, as I'd hate to kill the mystery.;) I consider myself the luckiest woman in the world to have 'Shannon' in my life, and to have such a loving and open relationship that provides the chance for such amazing experiences with such an amazing person.

Thanks for all the feedback and votes, and I hope I answered some of your burning questions. ;)

~Katies

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios