• Authors
  • sammican1

sammican1

For those who don't know me, I'm a 23 year old, English spoiled bitch, I suppose. I'm also old before my time, for I feel so much more comfortable with older people than with my own age group.

I fluffed uni due to hating being with such juveniles and am now at college studying film and theatre production. There, I've found my vocation, my niche, I think, writing.

So it's to indulge that and learn from those that read my efforts that I contribute to Lit. I also contribute because I get so much pleasure, and yes, excitement and stimulation from pouring out my innermost thoughts and feelings. I hope you get something from my writings as I share myself with you.

By the way I live near London and I help pay for college by part time photographic modelling; yes glamour, underwear stuff and nude. And I've got to quite like it now; my latent exhibitionist side emerging, I guess.

Please don't hold back in your comments either left on here or e-mailed to me. If they're sensible and interesting I will reply and maybe even send a photo, promise.


I look forward to receiving your feedback,on here and by e-mail.

Hugs

Sammi


PS The photo on here is what I wore when I went to Mike and Alan's bedroom in my latest story.


Location

London UK

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
663Followers
8My Comments
9Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Not Sure, Yet, But Possibly Sexy Underwear And Maybe Exhibitionism.

Contact Author

Contact sammican1 by clicking here.