WendyTrilby


Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent.

My writing style has been called “third rail” a term I absolutely adore. To me, it defines my tendency to write dangerously descriptive interactions. That means vivid descriptions of sex, bodily functions, and raw carnal erotica. My characters tend to go further because they live in the moment, which doesn’t always mean good judgment (admit it, you’ve been there and taken risks). In addition, I do not sanitize sexuality. Bodies sweat, nipples have errant hairs, noises happen, and so do accidents. These real moments of any erotic interlude are part of the big picture I make sure to include them in my writing to bring a modicum of realism to my tales.

Choose any story to enter the Triblyverse, I think you are going to like it here.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
350Followers
73Following
1My Favorites
7My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Crossfit

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Nipples

Contact Author

Contact WendyTrilby by clicking here.