• Authors
  • RubberKatey

RubberKatey

I first posted three true stories here in June 2006 about my discovery of latex and lesbianism. but it wasn't until after a fourteen year pause, that I posted my next story in 2020. I got my collection of stories out and will be gradually publishing a new set for your enjoyment.

These will include original fiction and a collection of true stories written by me, by my wife (Becky), by my wife’s sister (Lucy) and by my wife’s sister’s wife (Verity) that are all in the editing stage. These were written many years ago for our private enjoyment and describe how my relationship with my wife Becky started; the incestuous relationship Becky has with her sister Lucy; how Lucy and her wife Verity got together and how we all share our sex lives together.

True stories:

Becky and Lucy: Twins Get Messy - twin sisters Becky and Lucy get messy and start an incestuous relationship - written by Becky, with additions and edits by me.
Rubber Katie and Becky: Perfect Weekend - How Becky and I got together after a perfect weekend of pampering - written by me.
Verity and Lucy: French Kissing - Interior designer Lucy and her assistant Verity become a couple when away in Provence - written by Verity and edited by me.
The Quartet: A secret is revealed - Becky and Lucy admit to Verity and me about their secret incestuous relationship - written by Becky and edited by me.
Two Weddings and a Foursome - A lesbian double wedding - written by me, Becky, Lucy and Verity.
Jenny and Helen - two students discover their love through fancy dress. This is based on my first girlfriend’s story of her first lesbian experience - written by me.
Jenny, Helen and Bethany - Bethany asks Jenny and Helen to teach her about latex and lesbianism. Another story based on a real life event from Jenny’s student days - written by me.
Flora's Fetish Fashion Fitting - A fashion student friend needs models for her end of year show. Becky, Lucy and I model her latex clothes - written by me.
Polishing Polly - Our friends Flora and Polly get together after a fashion fitting gets hands on - written by Polly and Flora, edited by me
I Dream of You: Jocasta and Emmeline - My wife's cousins admit to each other that they fantasise about one another. - written by Jocasta and Emmeline and edited by me
Frigging in the Rigging: A Nautical Tale: Our lesbian "gang" go on a Mediterranean sailing holiday which ends with a "Who Fucks Best" contest - features me & Becky, Lucy & Verity, Polly & Flora and Jocasta & Emmeline - written by me
The Rocking Hot Totty 'Twins': Sarah and Vicky - My wife's mother and aunt describe their incestuous lesbian relationship as Rock Chicks in the 1970s - written by Sarah and Vicky with excerpts from their diaries and love letters from the period, edited by me

Some original fiction:

Imogen and Clara get Messy - an accident in the art room leads sixth formers to experiment with messy sex - written by me.
The Third Elizabeth Bennett - lesbian romance between three girls with the same name - written by me
Romance Alla Caprese - a single straight girl falls in love on holiday - written by me.

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
152Followers
5Following
12My Favorites
2My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Gay

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Latex, Mud, Paint, Food, Slime, Glue, Silicone, Mastic, Clingfilm

Contact Author

Contact RubberKatey by clicking here.