• Authors
  • DemoonKatjie

DemoonKatjie

I read, write, sing and draw.

I believe that there is more to sexuality than just the blunt points of tab a inserting into tab b. The most erotic stories, and personal experiences happen and come to life when both the physical and the mental aspects are combined.

i hope you enjoy my work, and please fill free to comment, i like hearing both the positive and negative as it only helps my writing.

Everytime I write, wether it be a chapter for a story I've already started or even one of my singles, I'm trying to find my voice. I'm trying to express my thoughts, and feelings in new ways. Heck, I'm really just learning to express myself, and also to better my writing skills.

The story The Slave, is far more complex in my mind than what I have written so far. Its as if what I've posted to date, is a mere Outline that hasn't been fleshed out yet. There are twists and turns, and expressions that have been left out, simply, because I'm still trying to learn the words to express them.

I've never really been able to express myself well orally, my play partners laugh at me when I point and motion at their cocks instead of actually using a name for it in a sentence...

I hope that after I have reached its "end" here on Literotica, I will have found the courage to go back, and write the story that it was meant to be.

So until then, until I figure out how to type, write, even say the things I wish to say, I will keep working on my writing, this I promise you.

Thank you very much to all the people who read my work. I know its not the best out there, and I'll probably never be recognized farther than Lit, but I still smile and feel a jolt of pride when I receive a comment, or feedback telling me how much you like the words I have found.

I hope, someday, to share the words I'm still looking for.

Location

Planet Earth

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
86Followers
14Following
1My Favorites
8My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Submissive, Babygirl

Contact Author

Contact DemoonKatjie by clicking here.