• Authors
  • PurrfectKitten22

PurrfectKitten22

Greetings wonderful readers.

I'm a 29 year old kitten from Cali. I love writing stories, poems, and fanfiction.

My favorite erotic stories evolve around older men and younger women (teacher/student etc...), although occasionally I will cater to my bisexual side and read some hot lesbian erotica. I've recently gotten into vampires, dubious consent, and mind control type fiction as well.

I am open minded and deeply in tune with my sexuality. I love strong men with powerful personalities and women who are submissive and feminine.

I rarely chat online but there have been a few occasions that I've given into the temptation because the person was interesting, intelligent, and managed to arouse me when they introduced themselves. If you possess a decent vocabulary, share similar interests, and have a wild imagination, I'd like to hear from you.

A note to my reviewers:

Thank you for taking the time to send me your thoughts. I'm always happy when I get a review from someone who enjoyed my work, though I'm willing to take criticism as well.

I'm not perfect and don't claim to be. I write for the fun of it.

Ciao for now...

Kitten

Location

So Cal

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
197Followers
6Following
1My Favorites
5My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Many...too Many To Name Here.

Contact Author

Contact PurrfectKitten22 by clicking here.