Literotica.com
índice : miembros : ShiggyMoto : Biografía

Add to favorites

ShiggyMoto
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
ShiggyMoto Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Flaco
Altura: Media
Lugar: California
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Sin pareja / Soltero
Fumar No
Beber: No
Fetiches: Oral, doggy style, facials, schoolgirls, lingerie, skirts, open shirts
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 727072
Miembro desde: July 28, 2006
Última vez Modificado: December 24, 2012
ShiggyMoto
Algunas palabras de ShiggyMoto:

UPDATE: 11/06/2012

Chapter seven progressing albeit slowly. Currently at 70,000 words.

* * *

Hi, readers!

My first (and so far only) series is based on a girl who I find to be the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon. And no, it's not actually my sister (I don't even have one; I just like the subject). They share the same first name, I'll give you that, and I try to imbue my version with the same qualities as the real deal.

A goal of mine when I write my stories is to keep the sex as tame as possible while also making it sound as dirty as possible. I prefer reading about sex that isn't the butt-naked, full-penetration, wham-bam type of sex. If that's the type of stories you prefer, you'll probably get bored of my writing style. (^_^)

The most important thing I want to leave constant throughout my stories is a feeling of positivity. I like feel-good stories with happy endings. Sure, there will be road bumps along the way, but I always want things to work out in the end. That may make for a boring movie but it's a good thing I'm only writing erotic fiction.

Keep the feedback coming. I really enjoy reading them: comments, critiques, suggestions, anything. If you don't mind spoilers and want to know what the future holds for my characters, then feel free to e-mail me. But if you do, remember to leave a way for me to contact you. I get a lot of Anonymous feedback asking questions with no way for me to contact the person.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios