• Authors
  • strangesub

strangesub

About 60 years ago, I discovered my oldest brother's collection of paperback porn novels.
I spent the next several years, all of my adolescent and teenage life, getting a very hot education on sex -
Sex with women; sex with girls; sex with boys and girls and dogs; Dads and Moms with their sons and daughters; women tied up and whipped in dungeons; women getting fucked in the cunt; getting fucked in the mouth; and getting fucked in the ass; boys fucking boys; sons getting it in the ass from their Dads; brothers fucking sisters; brothers fucking sisters and Dads and Moms and Aunts and Uncles and horses and bananas and whatever...
I was masturbating to the Golden Age of the paperback porn novel industry.
I would sometimes run around (at night or otherwise unseen) naked and jerk off, leaving my cum on neighbor's doorknobs or someone's bicycle seat...
I became a total perv.
Naturally, when I started dating girls, all I thought about was fucking; lust; satisfying my hard cock with something other than my hand.
And, naturally, I always struck out...
But, occasionally "fooling around" with boys as boys will do, led me one time to sucking a guy's cock - I thought it was gross and did not want to repeat the performance - I ended up jerking him off.
However, even though I was not a homo and found out later that I hated kissing men, I enjoyed getting the rare blowjob from guys and then, one thing led to another and I got fucked - raped really - but the guy had me jerk off as he fucked me and, the orgasm was the most mind blowing thing that ever happened to me...
Eventually, I ended up fucking girls but, my kinky porn scenarios were always in mind and very few women were into that...
So... I ended up submitting to men (like my oldest brother) who wanted to fuck my young ass and use me.... I became a secret boy whore, more or less...
But I always went out with girls and, eventually got married; got religion; and stopped being a fag for cock... sort of....
The church and having kids basically killed whatever kinky porn scenarios in which we indulged at the beginning of our fuckings and marriage.
I began to secretly go to massage parlors and bdsm clubs. And finally, after about 10 years of marriage - to gay cruising places.
I began writing about my perverse adventures sometime in the 90's.
My wife discovered my porn writings around 2000 and we nearly divorced. I convinced her it was all fantasy and deleted my secret email and accounts and went straight... for a time.
I started up again.
Craigslist came along and more secret sex clubs.
I quit and deleted.
And started up again.
Doublelist and I acquired a Cyber Mistress who made outrageous demands on this Faggot pig in terms of exposing myself; getting fucked and sucking cock. I acquired different married Masters, one who was heavily into bondage, cum control, and having me fucked. Another was just into porn and taking videos of me sucking his cock or fucking me while his wife and kids were out...
I quit... I came back... etc.

Location

Minnesota

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
47Followers
4Following
2My Favorites
5My Comments
2Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact strangesub by clicking here.