Literotica.com
índice : miembros : BookkeeperLover : Biografía

Add to favorites

BookkeeperLover
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
BookkeeperLover Biografía:
Sexo: Sin Respuesta
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar: Canada
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: Nada
Estado: Curioso
Fumar Sin Respuesta
Beber: Sin Respuesta
Fetiches: hosiery,lingerie
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 766929
Miembro desde: October 12, 2006
Última vez Modificado: June 2, 2023
Algunas palabras de BookkeeperLover:

Update 06/23: Well, now that I have Emma and Jeff out of my head, I'll be taking a run at RMH#3. Claire's joined the story, so let's get her up to speed. I'm not entirely happy with RMH# 2, so I did some edits. Hopefully, the Literotica staff won't get mad at me for submitting another edit. It's tricky - it takes me a LONG time to polish a story, but at the same time I know some readers get impatient. I'm always tempted to upload before I'm satisfied with it, and then it comes back to bite me.

I'm going to delete a couple of the works I have listed here. Woods was done when I was in a pretty dark place, and Clinic, well, Clinic should have stayed where it was - in my head.

-:-

I'm new at the whole erotic fiction thing but enjoy it, enjoy exploring the different ways life can be portrayed through this genre. As they say, there's a kernel of truth in all fiction and most of these stories touch on my own experiences. I'll let you be the one to decide which parts are true ;-)

I appreciate your comments and critiques. It helps me do better. Some will notice that these stories have been edited and republished over the years. That's due to your suggestions. Thank you.

Most of these are series stories. Apologies for the enormous amount of time between sequels but with a busy life, and the fact I do this on the DL, well, it is what it is. More of Jaqueline and Brad, more of Diana, Ryan and Claire are coming. Some rewrites are underway as well.

Hang in there, and thanks.

Cheers.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios