Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Cockatoo : Biografía

Add to favorites

Cockatoo
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Cockatoo Biografía:
Sexo: 
Edad: 51 to 60
Peso: 
Altura: 
Lugar: Florida
Orientación: 
Interesados En: Art, Music,Actual Magic,Subverting the dominant paradigm
Estado: 
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: "Yes." Let's just leave it at that for now.
Animales de compañia: Gato(s), Perro(s)
Número de usuario: 7785
Miembro desde: December 11, 2000
Última vez Modificado: February 10, 2024
Cockatoo
Algunas palabras de Cockatoo:

These are strictly works of fiction and fantasy... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Although these tales have been carefully peppered and spiced with snippets of the occasional real-life encounter, personal experience with trauma, or sincere obsessive daydream, none of the names, the roles in life, or the relationships to me of any of the characters depicted here really are as I've described them. So, if you happen to know me and you think you recognize yourself in here, don't be upset- it's not you, it's me, ok?

I like to read and write (not just the spicy stuff), and do plenty of other things, too, just like you. I've been all over the country and the world, and now I live in Florida, flying people around on airplanes. I'm married with grown children, pets, and a mortgage. If you're friendly and mean no harm, I'm open to contact, so please feel free to send me a message.

I seem to have taken a twenty-two year break from posting anything on this website, but as you can see, I've started again. For those who've asked, I've posted an explanation for my absence and return as "Twenty Years Is A Long Time," in Reviews and Essays.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios