• Authors
  • caitscherry

caitscherry

Once written about me:

"With my cock sloppy and wet and raging hard, Caitlin stood up and dropped her shorts to the floor. With her sneakers still on, she came up and straddled my face, lowering her already soaked pussy down to my mouth and tongue. I gladly obliged her wishes and began to probe her with my tongue and flick her clit. She was really comfortable on top of me and soon began to moan and sigh with a deep passion. My hands reached up to grab her ass. She leaned back and I could peek up and see she was playing with her breasts and nipples quite vigorously. Her moaning got louder and louder and she began to grind her pussy right into my face, erupting with powerful sighs and moans, and a mind-blowing orgasm that had both of us soaked in her sweet wetness.

Immediately she turned around and lowered her face down to my crotch. My cock was throbbing still, and now we were engaged in some mind-blowing double oral. With her ass right above me, I held on tight and worked her clit real hard with my tongue. She was bobbing up and down on my cock, taking in as much of my manhood as anyone ever had before. With it buried deep in her mouth, she began to have a second orgasm and her moans sent these amazing vibrations up and down my shaft and through my body. I felt the rush of her cumming again, and couldn't resist the opportunity to fuck this little slut, so I rolled her over on her back and mounted her. Her legs were spread wide and my cock slid deep inside the warm walls of her cunt, both of us letting out a shriek of pleasure as I penetrated her.

She had gotten me so damned horny through all this that my dirty side kicked in now. I grabbed her wrists with both my hands and pinned them down just above her head. Not only did this establish me as the one in control, but it gave me a fantastic look at her tits. They bounced up and down as I fucked her hard. I held her wrists tight and fucked her real deep, making all the sweet sounds that a good fucking should make. My cock was in that perfect state where it was rock hard, feeling great, but not yet on the verge of spilling its load. She started to say something, but I freed one of my hands and covered her mouth, turning her head to the side as I did it. All I heard was a "mmmmmm" sound from her - I think she liked it, judging by the orgasmic screams and pussy muscle tightening that soon engripped my throbbing cock. "

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
32Followers

Contact Author

Contact caitscherry by clicking here.