• Authors
  • unpredictablebijou

unpredictablebijou

I am a 6'5 280 lb. gay Swedish male with a taste for brute force, trapped inside the body of a gentle, black-coffee-colored Rastafarian man with ass-length dreads, who is in turn trapped inside the body of a diminutive but foul-tempered 5'3 raven-haired spitfire named Bijou who likes to pretend to be submissive. She in turn is trapped inside the body of a rather average white chick from the midwest.


A note about the Basti series. I began it purely as a lark, a piece of fluff written as a gift to a friend. While I still have some outlines for future chapters, I haven't done anything with it because the original audience has wandered off. So if anyone really, really wants to hear more Basti stories, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to writing them.

Additional note, June 14 2007
Boy, I'm turning this profile into a journal. Here's the new deal: I have created a few places on the web and begun putting all of my work (a mountainous collection) onto those spaces. If you are interested in reading more of my stuff, e-mail me at the address below and assure me that you are not a robot, an axe-fiend or my mother, and I will send you links to the various pages. It might help to know what you're interested in; the choices include more erotic poetry, essays, fiction, the standard Unfinished Novel, and non-erotic poetry.

here is the address for my primary alter-ego, Third Eye Sadie:
thirdeyesadie@yahoo.com
Please contact me there if you wish to get hooked in to the literary pages.

Location

Uddiyana

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
1My Favorites
154My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Alternate Personalities

Contact Author

Contact unpredictablebijou by clicking here.